Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So now all the sudden Floyd can fight Marquez and it's a good fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ashy Larryx View Post
    Hell he dominated him like a child 4 years ago and got 0 credit,i mean none..now all the sudden he should rematch him for some reason??what the hell?? really??do ya'll forget how ya'll crusified him for that fight??now Juan is 40 and we are suppose to beleive ya'll will give him credit for rematching a guy he shut out 4 years later?
    Judging Floyds last fight he won 7 rounds against a shot Cotto who boxes on life support. A Shot near death Cotto won 5 rounds against Floyd . Marquez was a bit chubby in that fight and by judging fight time I say Floyd out weighed Marquez by at least 15 pounds. Marquez with the help of Angel Herida I say would do much better than the Chubby Piss drinking version Marquez. Alexander is a joke fight Broner would stand a better chance of winning than cry baby Alexander would. Just my 2 cents

Comment

why does he seem better then ever??outside of beating Manny exactly what has he done??
      Originally posted by jaestix1 View Post
      name one round that marquez won?
      I said on the judge's card not on my card. Judge Lerch scored the fight 118 to 109 for Mayweather. He gave two rounds to Marquez because Floyd's score was 118 and not 120.What two rounds he gave to Marquez I have no idea but he clearly scored two rounds for Marquez.

Comment

just put the first fight on replay, that's exactly what you'll get in a rematch. No point.

Comment

I think time has shown that Marquez did belong in there with Floyd after all....these two really are the best old dogs of these weights left in the era. Any weights for that matter. He's coming off an ATG fight, no promotion needed whatsoever. Who cares about outcomes...seeing two legends face off again before they hang it up...you never quite know what might happen. Floyd's legs were much better then..same outcome maybe, but I think it might be a different type of fight. I trust JMM will make the proper adjustments to put up a fight that will be memorable.
          Last edited by LA_2_Vegas; 02-08-2013, 03:14 AM.

Comment

why does he seem better then ever??outside of beating Manny exactly what has he done??
            If that's what you think of Marquez, why do you have the end result of his fight with Pacquiao in your sig? Pacquiao face down is a result of Marquez, not Floyd. But you rock it, why?

But really it's no point, he lives and breathes to defend Floyd. Sad life.

Comment

They never should've fought. Marquez is a lightweight who comes in at 142-143 for welterweight fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
                Judging Floyds last fight he won 7 rounds against a shot Cotto who boxes on life support. A Shot near death Cotto won 5 rounds against Floyd . Marquez was a bit chubby in that fight and by judging fight time I say Floyd out weighed Marquez by at least 15 pounds. Marquez with the help of Angel Herida I say would do much better than the Chubby Piss drinking version Marquez. Alexander is a joke fight Broner would stand a better chance of winning than cry baby Alexander would. Just my 2 cents
                Then why did Manny blatantly DUCK this Cotto ?

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                  Then why did Manny blatantly DUCK this Cotto ?
                  ****ing lol!!!! He is ducking someone he already smashed this is to much. Fl0mos the most ******ed race in the world haha

Comment

Floyd not fighting Marquez because he already dominated him isn't ducking
                    but
                    Manny not fighting Cotto because he already destroyed him IS ducking?

Flomos are the single worst fanbase in all of sports...

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                      Floyd not fighting Marquez because he already dominated him isn't ducking
                      but
                      Manny not fighting Cotto because he already destroyed him IS ducking?

Flomos are the single worst fanbase in all of sports...
                      This, period.

Comment

Working...
                      X