Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So now all the sudden Floyd can fight Marquez and it's a good fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
    Cotto didn't request to fight Margarito at a 150lb CW with a rehydration clause, and ended up fighting at another CW?
    I'm guessing that means no. Because I don't recall them fighting at 150. So the difference here is that Cotto budged. Pacquiao didn't. Not that it's relevant. We were comparing two other scenarios and you raised a separate yet unequal one. Desperate times, I see.

Comment

So Cotto wants Margarito at 150, and says Pacquiao's offer at 150 is a disgraceful ploy to "drain" him.

Desperate times indeed.

Comment

So Cotto wants Margarito at 150, and says Pacquiao's offer at 150 is a disgraceful ploy to "drain" him.

Desperate times indeed.
        Forreal. Margarito-Cotto didn't occur at 150.

Perhaps you want to rejoin the topic now? Or do you still want to talk about Cotto? Appreciate the diversion though.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
          Forreal. Margarito-Cotto didn't occur at 150.

Perhaps you want to rejoin the topic now? Or do you still want to talk about Cotto? Appreciate the diversion though.
          No not really, what's there to discuss? Floyd's real threats are at 154 and he'll never fight them, his fans are content with him fighting Devon and Guerrero. He makin dat paper doe!

Comment

No not really, what's there to discuss? Floyd's real threats are at 154 and he'll never fight them, his fans are content with him fighting Devon and Guerrero. He makin dat paper doe!
            Ahh a new diversion. I guess you don't really have anything to counter my original post--it happens. Maybe you should respond to someone else--because I'm not quite sure where I made those comments you're now attributing to me. Here's a hint: I didn't.

Comment

we makin' dat paper doe my ***** money may #1

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
                fighters grow into divisions ever heard that?
                Originally posted by WARQUEZ View Post
                Marquez was a lightweight then, never went to WW ever. He didn't deserve the credit then.

Now he's a big JWW and he knocked out one of the best P4P fighters in the word in his weight class.

/thread

You both know it's more likely Mayweather would beat him worse if they did it again right??

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                  I've never thought Mayweather was ahead of Pacquiao and most none Mayweather fans don't think so either.

Pacquiao
                  -has accomplished more
                  -has a better resume
                  -more titles
                  -more lineal championships
                  -better wins in a more impressive fashion
                  -more weight division etc

I will break it down for you. Did you or anyone else think Manny Pacquaio was better than Mayweather before he beat ODLH, Hatton and Cotto?

Clearly we all know the answer is NO. So how can he become better by beating 2 guys Floyd already beat better versions of in ODLH and Hatton? And a worse version of Cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by check hook View Post
                    You both know it's more likely Mayweather would beat him worse if they did it again right??
                    Now I'm kinda hoping they do fight. It would kill everything

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                      Floyd not fighting Marquez because he already dominated him isn't ducking
                      but
                      Manny not fighting Cotto because he already destroyed him IS ducking?

Flomos are the single worst fanbase in all of sports...

Comment

Working...
                      X