Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So now all the sudden Floyd can fight Marquez and it's a good fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, it's still a crap fight. Marquez is not a welterweight.

Comment

no. mayweather is too inteligent to be read like pac. marquez did not learn any thing against mayweather. he will get beat again regardless of his new body and W over pac.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by hobojo View Post
        no. mayweather is too inteligent to be read like pac. marquez did not learn any thing against mayweather. he will get beat again regardless of his new body and W over pac.[/SIZE]
        I'd love to see if Marquez could land that punch (from R.2) and how Mayweather would react.

Comment

Marquez is my Fav fighter and I dont want him to get outclassed again
          But if they did fought I would still root for my guy Marquez

Comment

It'd be a 10000000x better fight then Alexander-Floyd

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
              Floyd not fighting Marquez because he already dominated him isn't ducking
              but
              Manny not fighting Cotto because he already destroyed him IS ducking?

Flomos are the single worst fanbase in all of sports...
              Totally different scenarios. Lots of thickness on these boards lately. There have been no negotiations for Mayweather-Marquez II that we're aware of. Pacquiao-Cotto II was negotiated but fell through because Cotto refused to fight at a catchweight. I wouldn't call it a duck thiugh. Sickening, but not a duck.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                Totally different scenarios. Lots of thickness on these boards lately. There have been no negotiations for Mayweather-Marquez II that we're aware of. Pacquiao-Cotto II was negotiated but fell through because Cotto refused to fight at a catchweight. I wouldn't call it a duck thiugh. Sickening, but not a duck.
                Yup, and at the same catch weight he requested to fight Margarito at too. Why does Cotto want Margarito at 150 but not Pacquiao? It's pretty funny on Cotto's part though.

Comment

I'd rather see a Marquez rematch than Alexander.

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
                    Yup, and at the same catch weight he requested to fight Margarito at too. Why does Cotto want Margarito at 150 but not Pacquiao? It's pretty funny on Cotto's part though.
                    Cotto and Margarito fought at 150??

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                      Cotto and Margarito fought at 150??
                      Cotto didn't request to fight Margarito at a 150lb CW with a rehydration clause, and ended up fighting at another CW?

Comment

Working...
                      X