At 147 who do you want Floyd to fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ashy Larryx View Post
    1-Guerrero-ya'll ****ted on that even tho its his mandatory

2-Alexander-ya'll ****ted on this to although he is the IBF champion and a 2 division champion

so damn who do you want him to fight at 147???
    fight the fcuking best or dont fight at all. its not rocket science.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
      Floyd beat Oscar, Hatton, Marquez, and was supposed to bite up Pacman as well....so you have the biggest bases in the sport ganging up on one dude...Floyd is a WW...he's at his BEST at WW....these ppl know this..EVERYBODY knows this!!!...he's not at his best above 147 so why would anybody wanna see him fight at any other weight?!?....him losing above 147 doesn't have the same credit attached if he was to drop one at his BEST weight

atm, nobody can beat him....some naturally bigger dudes in the upper weight classes seems to be the choice of opponent for Floyd by fans who are dying to see him come up short for just once

noone at '47 can beat Floyd....NOONE!!!
      Word for word truth right here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Burner © View Post
        So only two top rank fighters at 147. And so it continues,the only people hed get credit for beating are promoted by Arum.

Hes not big enough to exclusively campaign at 154 you people know that.
        he has fought there twice?! mayweather has already fought most of the best fighters out there, nobody wants to see him fight over matched opponents. so either take on a challenge, as in trout or martinez, or hang them up.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
          At 147 Pacquiao or Bradley.

Hell Clottey's a stronger opponent than Guerrero and Alexander who are not even seasoned welterweights.
          Wow when people think like this its not hard to see why Floyd gets no credit for beating anyone on this board.

Comment

• Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
            he has fought there twice?! mayweather has already fought most of the best fighters out there, nobody wants to see him fight over matched opponents. so either take on a challenge, as in trout or martinez, or hang them up.
            Like I said yesterday the only reason fighters like Trout are even looked at as threats is because Floyd is 36, past his prime and not fighting at his best weight class. If Floyd fought a Lara or a Trout in his prime hed be laughed at.

Comment

Like I said yesterday the only reason fighters like Trout are even looked at as threats is because Floyd is 36, past his prime and not fighting at his best weight class. If Floyd fought a Lara or a Trout in his prime hed be laughed at.
              floyd is obviously past his prime. he is still the best fighter in the world and he hasnt retired so if he is going to fight, fight somebody worth fighting. if not, retire and his legacy is sealed. nobody wants to see him fight alexander, guerrero is ok but its not really a great fight to look forward to. not interested in fights where you know its just about padding his bank account. much more interested in competitive fights.

Comment

The funniest part about it is Trout is considered a top fighter now (Which I personally agree with) because he beat Cotto who Mayweather doesn't get credit for

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                  Yes, because Clottey is so relevant at 147 at the moment.
                  So now 'relevance' is the criterion :S

I don't much care for a Clottey fight either, Pacquiao or Bradley were my picks (at 147) but Clottey is a stronger opponent than either Alexander or Guerrero.

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                  Josh Clottey who hasn't fought in god knows how long is right now a better ww than devon and ghost. I know you hate floyd and make crazy comments about the reffing in the hatton fight-but in general you don't post crap like this.

Stay being a moderate manny fan don't sell out to the fringe.
                  Over 75% think Clottey beats Alexander and Guerrero

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=584325

Comment

• Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                    So now 'relevance' is the criterion :S

I don't much care for a Clottey fight either, Pacquiao or Bradley were my picks (at 147) but Clottey is a stronger opponent than either Alexander or Guerrero.
                    Well yes, of course it is. It's not the criterion but an important piece of criteria none the less.

Clottey is irrelevant at 147. He hasn't beaten a ranked fighter at 147 since when? He's not ranked at 147.

He is irrelevant in general. Hasn't beaten anyone, at any weight, in years.

A fight between him and Mayweather now? What an obvious joke that would be.

Comment

• The Ghost or Alexander.

1's his mandatory, the other a champ.

Can't be Pacman, he's just waking up from a slumber. Marquez already has Floyd's name tattooed somewhere on his behind & Bradley will never get the fight since arum ruined his career.

Comment

Working...
                      X