Collapse
No announcement yet.

At 147 who do you want Floyd to fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It seems to be the new typical Floyd cop-out to only include 147. He has titles at 154, he fights at 154, his last fight was at 154.

But at 147, Bradley or even Marquez would be better than the cherry pick he's fighting now. Then at 154 he has Canelo, Martinez, Trout.

Comment

• I thought you wanted to kill yourself Larry whats the hold up?

Comment

• At 147 Pacquiao or Bradley.

Hell Clottey's a stronger opponent than Guerrero and Alexander who are not even seasoned welterweights.

Comment

• Floyd beat Oscar, Hatton, Marquez, and was supposed to bite up Pacman as well....so you have the biggest bases in the sport ganging up on one dude...Floyd is a WW...he's at his BEST at WW....these ppl know this..EVERYBODY knows this!!!...he's not at his best above 147 so why would anybody wanna see him fight at any other weight?!?....him losing above 147 doesn't have the same credit attached if he was to drop one at his BEST weight

atm, nobody can beat him....some naturally bigger dudes in the upper weight classes seems to be the choice of opponent for Floyd by fans who are dying to see him come up short for just once

noone at '47 can beat Floyd....NOONE!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
            Floyd beat Oscar, Hatton, Marquez, and was supposed to bite up Pacman as well....so you have the biggest bases in the sport ganging up on one dude...Floyd is a WW...he's at his BEST at WW....these ppl know this..EVERYBODY knows this!!!...he's not at his best above 147 so why would anybody wanna see him fight at any other weight?!?....him losing above 147 doesn't have the same credit attached if he was to drop one at his BEST weight

atm, nobody can beat him....some naturally bigger dudes in the upper weight classes seems to be the choice of opponent for Floyd by fans who are dying to see him come up short for just once

It's been this way for years.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
              At 147 Pacquiao or Bradley.

Hell Clottey's a stronger opponent than Guerrero and Alexander who are not even seasoned welterweights.
              Yes, because Clottey is so relevant at 147 at the moment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
                Floyd beat Oscar, Hatton, Marquez, and was supposed to bite up Pacman as well....so you have the biggest bases in the sport ganging up on one dude...Floyd is a WW...he's at his BEST at WW....these ppl know this..EVERYBODY knows this!!!...he's not at his best above 147 so why would anybody wanna see him fight at any other weight?!?....him losing above 147 doesn't have the same credit attached if he was to drop one at his BEST weight

The desperation has tripled in the last 2 months

Comment

• Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                  At 147 Pacquiao or Bradley.

Josh Clottey who hasn't fought in god knows how long is right now a better ww than devon and ghost. I know you hate floyd and make crazy comments about the reffing in the hatton fight-but in general you don't post crap like this.

Stay being a moderate manny fan don't sell out to the fringe.

Comment

• At 147, for me it's Guerrero and thats about it. If Kell Brook knocks Devon out or beats the brakes off him 12 rounds to nothing, then I could be curiously interested, but thats about it. I guess the Manny fight would have me tuned in too, I can't lie.

154 would be good if Martinez shifted a few pounds and got down to there and Canelo with a good test under his belt would also be a fight i would like to see.

Comment

• Originally posted by thuggery View Post
                      It seems to be the new typical Floyd cop-out to only include 147. He has titles at 154, he fights at 154, his last fight was at 154.

But at 147, Bradley or even Marquez would be better than the cherry pick he's fighting now. Then at 154 he has Canelo, Martinez, Trout.
                      So only two top rank fighters at 147. And so it continues,the only people hed get credit for beating are promoted by Arum.

Hes not big enough to exclusively campaign at 154 you people know that.

Comment

Working...
                      X