Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

should Wlad vs Pianeta be a non title fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WladimirK View Post
    This thread starter is a good example of a Klitschko hater running out of options.
    Calling me a hater instead of trying to argue against me is a perfect example of a nuthugger running out of options.

Comment

Are you saying one should prefer not to claim all his titles in the case of victory? Stupid thread, really.

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post
        Jabs has always praised the Klits on their ATG H2H status. There's no crusade on his part. The thread question is a very valid one as Klitimir's defences of late have been against abject opposition.
        Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
          Have you actually bought those medals for yourself?! LOL

It's not the perfect fight, but well better than nothing. It should be fun as long as it lasts.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
            Calling me a hater instead of trying to argue against me is a perfect example of a nuthugger running out of options.
            I argued with you a couple pages ago, and you didn't reply to my last question. But I see you are kind of busy defending your troll thread, so good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
              I didn't say that. And besides. That wasn't the purpose of this thread anyway remember? It was about how champions fighting lesser opponents should only be non-title fights.

BTW. Given that criteria, how many defenses would you say Joe Louis has?
              Bat, you know good and well threads take different twists and turns...the point still stands.

Louis, if I'm not mistaken, fought more top 10 heavyweights than all but Ali. I don't Blame Wlad for fighting guys I consider weak who are top 10, but when it becomes 3 out of 4 and some are trying to pass it off as ok....I have every right to voice my opinion. I'm sorry you don't like it, but I'm not the one making these fights.

Comment

I argued with you a couple pages ago, and you didn't reply to my last question. But I see you are kind of busy defending your troll thread, so good luck.
                I'm sorry, did you say something other than its not perfect but it is ok as long as he fights Povetkin next? I know you haven't tried to debate me on Wlads last 3 out of 4 opponent's, have you? And if you don't like the thread don't post in it.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
                  Bat, you know good and well threads take different twists and turns...the point still stands.

Louis, if I'm not mistaken, fought more top 10 heavyweights than all but Ali. I don't Blame Wlad for fighting guys I consider weak who are top 10, but when it becomes 3 out of 4 and some are trying to pass it off as ok....I have every right to voice my opinion. I'm sorry you don't like it, but I'm not the one making these fights.
                  He might have done that, but given his record number of defenses I'm confident that there was a bum here and there that wouldn't have qualified as a defense by your standard.

Another thing You say 3 out of 4. To my knowledge a Pianeta fight hasn't been signed yet. Not that I think someone better will be signed.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                    He might have done that, but given his record number of defenses I'm confident that there was a bum here and there that wouldn't have qualified as a defense by your standard.

Another thing You say 3 out of 4. To my knowledge a Pianeta fight hasn't been signed yet. Not that I think someone better will be signed.
                    Ok than what's the problem? I've already said I can understand it once in awhile. I just feel it shouldn't be happening this often, I'd say that about ANY fighter.

Comment

• Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
                      Ok than what's the problem? I've already said I can understand it once in awhile. I just feel it shouldn't be happening this often, I'd say that about ANY fighter.
                      Ok then. Let's say that Povetkin is ruled out for now.

Here's the list of HW's ranked in the top 10 by the 'governing bodies':

Haye
                      Ortiz
                      Chagaev
                      Boytsov
                      Oquendo
                      Pudar
                      Wawrzyk
                      Banks
                      Wilder
                      Abdusalamov
                      Adamek
                      Jennings
                      Ustinov
                      Price
                      Fury
                      Dimitrenko
                      Arreola
                      Takam
                      Pianeta
                      Leapai

Not exactly a who's who of future ATG's and I frankly haven't seen much more than half these guys. But who'd you say Wlad should fight?

Comment

Working...
                      X