Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

should Wlad vs Pianeta be a non title fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WladimirK View Post
    This thread starter is a good example of a Klitschko hater running out of options.
    So you're happy with Klit fighting Pianeta then?

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post
      Have you actually bought those medals for yourself?! LOL

It's not the perfect fight, but well better than nothing. It should be fun as long as it lasts.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
        Whatever. Now you just sound bitter. Maybe I should just go about these threads the way you do Andre Ward threads.
        Difference being that I have a case on the Ward stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
          Difference being that I have a case on the Ward stuff.
          And I don't have a case with 3 out of Wlads last 4 opponents? Come on man, that's laughable.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
            The fight sucks, the past few fights have sucked. Not much can be done about it but if there is anything that can be done, Wlad is in no rush to do it. A shame really, because he should try to solidify his legacy now.
            That's true. Sort off. Because who is out there to solidify his legacy? At the moment there's virtually noone, so here you could say it's more about numbers then. Number of defenses.

In a year or two, when Wlad is 37-38, there might be a string of interesting fighters available in Wilder, Pulev, Fury, Helenius, Price and others. But they really should start to fight each other so a challenger that people believe in can be build. As it is now we have Povetkin and possibly Pulev that in any way qualifies for a shot.

Comment

And I don't have a case with 3 out of Wlads last 4 opponents? Come on man, that's laughable.
              I didn't say that. And besides. That wasn't the purpose of this thread anyway remember? It was about how champions fighting lesser opponents should only be non-title fights.

BTW. Given that criteria, how many defenses would you say Joe Louis has?

Comment

We hear you, but who is better and willing to fight now?

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post
                  It's alright, could have been worse. For a stay busy it's fine. What's your problem, did you have a better option? Go watch some star wars movies.

Comment

Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
                    Have you actually bought those medals for yourself?! LOL

It's not the perfect fight, but well better than nothing. It should be fun as long as it lasts.
                    Yeah I did, Pal!!!!

Do you think it adds to his legacy?

Comment

Originally posted by WladimirK View Post
                      It's alright, could have been worse. For a stay busy it's fine. What's your problem, did you have a better option? Go watch some star wars movies.
                      It's not fine and you know it.

He has much better options.

Comment

Working...
                      X