Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

should Wlad vs Pianeta be a non title fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
    I don't think the HW division is that bad at all, but the top 10 fighters do not want to fight one another.

Wlad avoided his mandatory to fight this guy.
    Quote of the day.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
      I posted it because this is the here and the now. If you want to discuss other fighters than feel free. But this isn't the first time you've accused me of trolling the Klits because you don't like what I have to say. I remember a thread where I asked if it was possible the klits were juiced, a topic being talked about at the time, and you made these same accusations that I only do it to the klits. I than supplied a link proving otherwise. This isn't a crusade to put the klits down, but I will post facts and my opinion to see they are not continually overrated by nuthuggers.
      The bolded is your crusade.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
        Thanks for the vindication; it's nice to see that I wasn't the only one who thought the question was worded badly/incorrectly.

Moreover, not sure why the TS is attacking me in his post. I merely changed the question so there is no ambiguity.

As to the topic, I posted some of Larry Holmes' opponents who appeared to be just as undeserving as Pianeta. My point is, hw champions of yester-year picked guys like Pianeta as voluntary defenses so why criticize Wladimir.

If you look at all his title defenses, more often than not, his opponent was deserving of a title shot and/ or a mandatory. Him fighting guys like Pianeta or Mormeck is more a necessity to stay busy and is not the norm.
        Again, this is there here and now. If you want to start a discussion about other fighters than start a thread. And the poll was worded fine.

Comment

The fight sucks, the past few fights have sucked. Not much can be done about it but if there is anything that can be done, Wlad is in no rush to do it. A shame really, because he should try to solidify his legacy now.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
            Jab will come in here in a moment telling you that a champion should fight the best always regardless of anything.

Just watch.
            Whatever. Now you just sound bitter. Maybe I should just go about these threads the way you do Andre Ward threads.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
              I don't think the HW division is that bad at all, but the top 10 fighters do not want to fight one another.

Wlad avoided his mandatory to fight this guy.
              [IMG]http://cdn.*****************/instances/400x/24883759.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                The fight sucks, the past few fights have sucked. Not much can be done about it but if there is anything that can be done, Wlad is in no rush to do it. A shame really, because he should try to solidify his legacy now.
                He will solidify his legacy, just wait. Plenty of good fights for him ahead, and he's still in his prime. Klitschko haters will get so tired of themselves before he retires.

Comment

This thread starter is a good example of a Klitschko hater running out of options.

Comment

Don't even know who this guy is.

Comment

Jabs has always praised the Klits on their ATG H2H status. There's no crusade on his part. The thread question is a very valid one as Klitimir's defences of late have been against abject opposition.

Comment

Working...
                      X