No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Report: Yuriorkis Gamboa Linked To PED Supplier

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
    Lol definitely not being a hypocrite in that case.

Oh. I was asking cause I am not very informed in the matter myself but I heard he was traveling and doing blood transfusions and such... If true, THAT requires money and connections for sure.
    I know Lance was extremely sophisticated in his approach to cheating. The thing about transfusions sounds familiar, but it doesn't make sense. I imagine that you'd have to do a great deal of that. I don't think it's possible without some serious health threat.

However, your typical boxer would never be exposed to the sort of attention that Armstrong faced. They would basically require the services of someone like Memo Heredia, who's well-versed in eluding detection.

Comment

• Originally posted by DannYankee09 View Post
      Yes but Arod already lied and got caught he knows whats hes risking if he lies, honestly i go to Yankees game every year this news is just double fked up for me if its true, even tho to be honest ive been hoping the yankees get rid of that overpaid fk for a while.
      But i digress, in the end if no real investigation gets mounted we all going to end up with a question mark and that would really suck, i want to know if i should be thinking fk this guy or i knew that 3rd rate paper was bull****ting.
      I've been a Yankee fan since 1976. I didn't want A-Rod on the team in the first place, to be honest. He's never grown on me like Damon, for instance. To hear that he's still doping is no surprise to me. I don't believe that A-Rod necessarily feels he has to tell the truth this time. He won't go to jail, so what's the threat? His legacy? That's already in question. If he says, "Yeah, I did it." He looks bad. If he denies it and gets caught, he looks bad. May as well deny it and hope for the best.

Comment

• I am not fan of Broner because Racism hurts feelings but PED's hurt fighters and make a fight unfair. If Broner had beat or lost to Gamboa and Gamboa turned up dirty, my heart would have gone out to Broner. No way in hell should a fighter have an unfair advantage like that. Something has to be done or Boxing will die. It is getting worse every day in the sports world with all the PED crap going on. As far as Lance, every title should be pulled of his and given to the second place winner.

Comment

• Legalize all PED's now. See previous posts for detailed explanation. Liberate the sport. Prohibition isn't working.

Comment

• all boxers should carry a gun in the ring in usa

Comment

• Every time one of these come out which seems like every now and then, everybody go crazy although Yuri hasn't tested positive

Ray Lewis linked to PED case too... but where's the test?

Comment

• Originally posted by Champ Is Here View Post
                Every time one of these come out which seems like every now and then, everybody go crazy although Yuri hasn't tested positive

Ray Lewis linked to PED case too... but where's the test?

the NFL cannot detect the substance that Lewis took because the tests are bogus...just like USADA. fake testing.

Comment

• NFL tests not bogus. Anybody that been using definitely was caught up in some ish

One of the most freakish athletes ever, Julius Peppers was even suspended and regardless still beast on the field

Comment

• Originally posted by Champ Is Here
                    NFL tests not bogus. Anybody that been using definitely was caught up in some ish

One of the most freakish athletes ever, Julius Peppers was even suspended and regardless still beast on the field
                    I believe the situation Ray Lewis is in, its some dude that snitched on him. Apparently Lewis was asking him for some deer antler spray to help him recover faster from his injury.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• Has Damnit305, lazarito or garfios posted on this thread? I wanna see what those other guys closer to the situation got to say or if they have heard anything.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                      X