No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Report: Yuriorkis Gamboa Linked To PED Supplier

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
    Has Damnit305, lazarito or garfios posted on this thread? I wanna see what those other guys closer to the situation got to say or if they have heard anything.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
    They haven't chimed in yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC
      Quote:

Originally Posted by DannYankee09

Yes but Arod already lied and got caught he knows whats hes risking if he lies, honestly i go to Yankees game every year this news is just double fked up for me if its true, even tho to be honest ive been hoping the yankees get rid of that overpaid fk for a while.
      But i digress, in the end if no real investigation gets mounted we all going to end up with a question mark and that would really suck, i want to know if i should be thinking fk this guy or i knew that 3rd rate paper was bull****ting.

I've been a Yankee fan since 1976. I didn't want A-Rod on the team in the first place, to be honest. He's never grown on me like Damon, for instance. To hear that he's still doping is no surprise to me. I don't believe that A-Rod necessarily feels he has to tell the truth this time. He won't go to jail, so what's the threat? His legacy? That's already in question. If he says, "Yeah, I did it." He looks bad. If he denies it and gets caught, he looks bad. May as well deny it and hope for the best.
      Not sure man. Its just stuff that I've heard here and there. I think I know how the Armstrong fans feel now lol. Its probably worst for those guys, Armstrong actually had a legacy to his name and been around longer.

Comment

• Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC
        Quote:

Originally Posted by 1PunchKOPOW!

Has Damnit305, lazarito or garfios posted on this thread? I wanna see what those other guys closer to the situation got to say or if they have heard anything.

They haven't chimed in yet.
        I'll try to keep up tomorrow then.

Comment

Not sure man. Its just stuff that I've heard here and there. I think I know how the Armstrong fans feel now lol. Its probably worst for those guys, Armstrong actually had a legacy to his name and been around longer.

That must've been crushing to the true believers. As for me, I suspected Lance as soon as the accusations started piling up. (How can any sports fan not suspect an athlete accomplishing incredible feats nowadays? It's just naive.) As time wore on, the feeling grew that "where there's smoke, there's fire." The one thing that mildly surprised me was that Lance finally succumbed to the pressure. I guess it's a lesson in human nature. It seems that the weight of all the lies became too much to bear.

Comment

I'm here, what do you want me to say, Give credit to some news that are not supported by any facts or prove $h1t or defend Gamboa for something that hasn't been prove it? I like Gamboa as a boxer and I support him because of that by the same token I don't like Solis and he is Cuban so I'm not going to comment on news that are not a fact, if he turns out to be a peds user he can go to hell just like Mosley, Jones and a few others that I used to like but because of their juicing I don't like them anymore, until then innocent until proven guilty, just like Pac, Marquez, Floyd etc...

Comment

• Originally posted by garfios View Post
              I'm here, what do you want me to say, Give credit to some news that are not supported by any facts or prove $h1t or defend Gamboa for something that hasn't been prove it? I like Gamboa as a boxer and I support him because of that by the same token I don't like Solis and he is Cuban so I'm not going to comment on news that are not a fact, if he turns out to be a peds user he can go to hell just like Mosley, Jones and a few others that I used to like but because of their juicing I don't like them anymore, until then innocent until proven guilty, just like Pac, Marquez, Floyd etc...
              Are you saying that his name wasn't on whatever list they found.

Comment

• Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                Are you saying that his name wasn't on whatever list they found.
                Did you read the list, do you know for sure that the list is for real? I could write down that Obama is a ****** and send it to a news paper, would you believe it?

Comment

• Originally posted by garfios View Post
                  Did you read the list, do you know for sure that the list is for real? I could write down that Obama is a ****** and send it to a news paper, would you believe it?
                  There's over 10K fighters in the world, you're saying that they picked Gamboa to represent boxing in a PED scandal?

Do I believe that there's a list with his name on it, yes, has he tested positive, nope. But neither has Mosley, he hasn't even gone to his local news station and denied anything, I know if I'm innocent of something, I don't need my PR to tell me how to handle the situation.

Comment

Let's hope we get to find out the truth soon enough. Im on the same boat here.

But the "records" only date from '09 till the Rios fight no? So when he turned pro he wouldn't be juicing. I mean, unless he was doing so overseas then when he got here he couldn't stop...
                    The timeline was confusing. It said 2009, but implied he was juicing up for Rios. But look: he'd gained 10lbs fight night from PDL to Farenas! He may have started to bulk up to get the money fights at 140/147

Comment

• Originally posted by jlcelestine View Post
                      WOW. What's so crazy is that nothing will happen to him because of this. He will move on with his career without any punishment or ramifications, outside of a little ire from the court of public opinion.

Even the cuban's are juicing.
                      Nevemind da Cubans. I personally think most of the boxers are juicing.

Comment

Working...
                      X