No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Report: Yuriorkis Gamboa Linked To PED Supplier

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by El Angel View Post
    I'm not sure if I'll go that far. I don't know if it'll get further than this story, no commission will investigate him and Gamboa probably won't comment on the matter. But he's linked to it forever, regardless.
    yea, hes tainted. i dunno if i remain a fan, ill probably become indifferent like i am with mosely, berto and peterson.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
      How the hell did a thread about East Coast-based athletes being busted out turn into a thread about pactards declaring Manny innocent?
      When someone tried to say Pac was on PEDS.

Comment

• we need a 20 page Pacjuice thread now

Comment

• Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
          If you watch his fight that's supporting him thus making you a hypocrite!
          Good point. What if I root for him to get KTFO? Bugs me when boxing is on and I'm not watching. Damn you Yuri.

Comment

But Armstrong had money, he could afford to do all the fancy **** to pass/avoid the testing no?
            I'm not that well versed in the whole process. The way I understand it, it essentially involves the use of masking drugs (which require money) and know-how (which may or may not require money, depending on whether you know your stuff or have to hire help). Maybe someone with more detailed knowledge can chime in....

Comment

But will we ever get to the bottom of this? Who's gonna investigate? Boxing doesn't have 1 major commission that can look into this. Who's gonna investigate? I'll just wait and see what the MLB comes up with and go from there.

I hear you about Gamboa, he's one of the few guys that makes me smile when I watch him fight (no ****). The **** he does is so natural and fluent. Plus he brings the excitement with his so called weak chin. But if he's dirty I just can't tolerate that and I'd be done with him.
              I'm in the same boat as you and since is doubtful well get any true from boxing, am waiting to see what turns up from the baseball side which is kind of sad obviously boxing doesn't give a **** ass about who's juicing they only care about who gets CAUGHT juicing. All i know is in the Olympics he was that great, maybe he was loosing hes edge and Oner put him up to roiding after turning pro who knows lets face it Gamboa is obviously not the smartest guy around or he wouldn't have let Mayweather punk him like he did, but in boxing is guilty until proven innocent so well see if that happens XD.

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
              Athletes lie about this stuff all the time. Lance Armstrong denied PED use for years, so did Mark McGuire, Barry Bonds, etc. The only time they flinch is if you drag them into a congressional hearing. A-Rod making that comment through his publicist means nothing, as far as I'm concerned.

Nothing's been proven yet, but why would these athletes' names appear in a handwritten notebook at this illicit clinic?

Yes but Arod already lied and got caught he knows whats hes risking if he lies, honestly i go to Yankees game every year this news is just double fked up for me if its true, even tho to be honest ive been hoping the yankees get rid of that overpaid fk for a while.
              But i digress, in the end if no real investigation gets mounted we all going to end up with a question mark and that would really suck, i want to know if i should be thinking fk this guy or i knew that 3rd rate paper was bull****ting.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Angel View Post
                Good point. What if I root for him to get KTFO? Bugs me when boxing is on and I'm not watching. Damn you Yuri.
                Lol definitely not being a hypocrite in that case.
                Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                I'm not that well versed in the whole process. The way I understand it, it essentially involves the use of masking drugs (which require money) and know-how (which may or may not require money, depending on whether you know your stuff or have to hire help). Maybe someone with more detailed knowledge can chime in....
                Oh. I was asking cause I am not very informed in the matter myself but I heard he was traveling and doing blood transfusions and such... If true, THAT requires money and connections for sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                  yea, hes tainted. i dunno if i remain a fan, ill probably become indifferent like i am with mosely, berto and peterson.
                  Yeah, I see myself taking the same route. I won't be as enthusiastic about Gamboa, but I won't ignore him either. He's not the first, nor the last boxer that gets caught. It's the state of pro sports today.

Comment

• Originally posted by DannYankee09 View Post
                    I'm in the same boat as you and since is doubtful well get any true from boxing, am waiting to see what turns up from the baseball side which is kind of sad obviously boxing doesn't give a **** ass about who's juicing they only care about who gets CAUGHT juicing. All i know is in the Olympics he was that great, maybe he was loosing hes edge and Oner put him up to roiding after turning pro who knows lets face it Gamboa is obviously not the smartest guy around or he wouldn't have let Mayweather punk him like he did, but in boxing is guilty until proven innocent so well see if that happens XD.

Yes but Arod already lied and got caught he knows whats hes risking if he lies, honestly i go to Yankees game every year this news is just double fked up for me if its true, even tho to be honest ive been hoping the yankees get rid of that overpaid fk for a while.
                    But i digress, in the end if no real investigation gets mounted we all going to end up with a question mark and that would really suck, i want to know if i should be thinking fk this guy or i knew that 3rd rate paper was bull****ting.
                    Let's hope we get to find out the truth soon enough. Im on the same boat here.

But the "records" only date from '09 till the Rios fight no? So when he turned pro he wouldn't be juicing. I mean, unless he was doing so overseas then when he got here he couldn't stop...

Comment

• Lets see Gamboa pulled out of the Rios fight and caused a lot of money lost for a lot of people, lost millions in potential dollars and now is at the center of some serious allegations. Gamboa could not have hurt his career more if he had grabbed a gun, pointed it underneath his chin face up and pulled the trigger.

Comment

Working...
                      X