No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Report: Yuriorkis Gamboa Linked To PED Supplier

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oh dear.
    even if hes clean, theres always gonna be a kind of stigma attaChed.....
    is he or isnt he?
    what if it comes out that alot of fighters are doin a lance armstrong?
    these detection techniques nowadays will weed em out.
    what say everyone about floyds demands now?
    CLEAN UP THE SPORT.

Comment

• Originally posted by sdcluser View Post
      Nevemind da Cubans. I personally think most of the boxers are juicing.
      even butterbean?

Comment

• Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
        I don't think it's THAT bad. It's not like doping comes at a cheap price, especially the good stuff. Fighters on the come up, unless they have that kind of money, will be fighting cleanly. Unless they wanna take the risk of using dangerous street drugs. Fighting clean becomes a habit by default in the beginning because there's no money.

Where things change is once that fighter reaches a certain level of popularity or success. Now they have the ability to get a more expensive strength and conditioning trainer that knows about doping, or the doctor that is educated about it, etc. By that time, they are far more connected with people in the business, met more athletes, heard more things, etc. Once you reach a certain level, the fights become much more important and more lucrative. And that's where cheating starts looking very tasty.
        It is that bad bro, I mean how many fighters in three years now? I'm not saying it wasnt bad before..but look at what these guys were spending $1500 for a months treatment..hell if I had an injury i'd be tempted right now to cought up 1500..I know a ton of folks on here like damn I can get Arod level drugs for 1500 lol. As far as the connection aspect, bro my older brother is a muscle head..getting HGH is not hard at all..just go to a gym long enough and look like you are there to put in work.

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
        Those people were grown ass adults and made the choice to associate themselves with Memo. Memo destroyed their legacy? No, they did it to themselves. It's called being responsible for your own actions. That's some little kid ****, trying to blame others.
        Listen man..while I dont disagree with you, I disagree to this extent. Most of the athletes that Memo snitched on were done in the sport they owned while with him. This cat messed up and got off by naming names. My thing is you've got active clients you supply right now..why bring someone down who has already moved on. It doesn't help the sport by bringing them down..I don't care about who cheated after they retire I care about who cheated now. Im not blaming him for their choice to cheat but I am blaming him for using them as his escape from a bid.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sir Richardson View Post
          even butterbean?
          yeah probably roid for livestock...
          why not?

Comment

• Originally posted by micky1971 View Post
            CLEAN UP THE SPORT.
            Let the commission do their jobs. lol

Comment

• http://www.miaminewtimes.com/2013-01...ggest-names/6/

In the 2009 notebook, Bosch outlines an extensive program he was shipping to Gamboa. In addition to protein powders and calcium/magnesium/zinc compounds, he included a six-day-a-week HGH regime, IGF-1, and a cream with 20 percent testosterone.

What's more, Bosch even notes that Gamboa's next bout is scheduled against Brandon Rios the following April and writes, "Start clean-up Dec. 1" — presumably giving the boxer enough time to pass doping tests. (The fight against Rios was later canceled, but Gamboa won two other fights by TKO and KO that January and February.)

Comment

• Never heard of that IGF-1, must be a new drug.

Comment

• Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                  Never heard of that IGF-1, must be a new drug.
                  No, its old, it's been around for ages, it's a hormone that is similar to insulin and helps build muscle. Your body makes it in the liver, but when you add it with HGH you really notice benefits.

Comment

• Originally posted by chav View Post
                    No, its old, it's been around for ages, it's a hormone that is similar to insulin and helps build muscle. Your body makes it in the liver, but when you add it with HGH you really notice benefits.
                    Been watching a couple videos on it, and i found out that it's also called "deer antler velvet", which is the same drug Ray Lewis is being accused of using.

Comment

• Originally posted by micky1971 View Post
                      oh dear.
                      even if hes clean, theres always gonna be a kind of stigma attaChed.....
                      is he or isnt he?
                      what if it comes out that alot of fighters are doin a lance armstrong?
                      these detection techniques nowadays will weed em out.
                      CLEAN UP THE SPORT.
                      Donaire's going further than Floyd's suggestion and undertaking year round testing. And people still say he's likely doping (just look at the thread started at the same time as this, asking who people suspect is on something).

Comment

Working...
                      X