No announcement yet.

Garcia is a btch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
    lol what the hell am i reading here??Garcia beat the hell out of Salido who got desperate and threw an illegal headbutt and broke Garcias nose and Garcia is a b1tch???wtf is wrong with ya'll?i could see if he broke his nose from a legal punch but he headbutted the man on purpose

A fight is 12 rounds. Garcia found the bitch way out. Top it off the fucking running a marathon bullshit.

Now what's funny is that you're quick to accuse people of being Pro-Mexican and the ones being the most vocal towards Garcia are his own peeps. I just hate runners in general.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
      a Floyd/Broner fan defending bitchery what a surprise
      all i know is once again you betted on a damn loser who got his ass whooped,pay me my 2 trillion son

Comment

The doctors stopped the fight! He offered him a rematch and Salido resorted to an intentional head butt because he had no answer for Garcia and he was getting his ass whipped!

Garcia knocked him down 4 times in 5 ronds!

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
          a Floyd/Broner fan defending bitchery what a surprise
          dude u got Ortiz as your avatar lol!!!!!!!!!!! hes quitted cause of clean ass whooping in the ring lol

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
            A fight is 12 rounds. Garcia found the bitch way out. Top it off the fucking running a marathon bullshit.

Now what's funny is that you're quick to accuse people of being Pro-Mexican and the ones being the most vocal towards Garcia are his own peeps. I just hate runners in general.
            Salido has just had his best couple of rounds and even took one. He started to really land on Garcia.

Garcia gets his nose broken and he quits because he's up on the cards.

i'm not surprised Larry is defending that coward running, quitting shit though. All of his favorite fighters fight the same way

Comment

ran a marathon he dropped Salido 4 damn times.. he beat the hell out of Salido..what do you want him to do??cement his feet in the ring and stand in 1 damn spot??for what he was beating his ass easily and the dude threw a damn headbutt and broke his nose

Comment

Y yall hating on my boy mikey

Comment

Pussey MF a broken nose?mathafuker theres been fighters that fought threw with broken hands noses.2 examples gatti broke his hand in his third fight with ward he fought threw it and won.Juan Manuel Marquez in his first fight with pacquiao broke his nose round 1 and marquez made the best comeback in recent memory. Thats the mayor problem with alot of this new generation champions/plastics very talented,skilled but no heart/BAlls

Comment

Thats called effective boxing he knocked him down 4 times in 5 rounds are you fuc*ing kidding me. You cant say he was running when he had 4 knockdowns, thats called effective movement, it's not like he was moving and doing no damage!!!!

I'm not a fan of running but he was boxing effectively and got 4 knockdowns, thats not running!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
                      ran a marathon he dropped Salido 4 damn times.. he beat the hell out of Salido..what do you want him to do??cement his feet in the ring and stand in 1 damn spot??for what he was beating his ass easily and the dude threw a damn headbutt and broke his nose
                      was salido not coming on in the last 3 rounds? Was garcia not running and holding in those last 3 rounds? has salido not showed he is the most dangerous in the last rounds like against lopez in both fights?

Comment

Working...
                      X