No announcement yet.

Garcia is a btch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
    Makes you appreciate the people in this article huh? Like Arthur Abraham with a broken jaw.

http://******.craveonline.com/blog/1...q-performances
    It makes me appreciate warriors like margarito.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
      fuck Canelo.... youre the only one that cares about him and brings him up in every thread
      Who?? What the hell?? Bro who brought up that guy. My post was in respect to Salido.

Comment

Originally posted by RIZO24 View Post
        Yet you had Martinez beating Burgos and could not tell how much better Burgos was than your boy Martinez..HAHAHA
        what? intelligentonto, whats that have to do with this fight? dime?? lol

go to sleep dude.

Comment

Garcia is a punk though what kind of fighter you see drop his opponent four times dominate the first 5 rounds. Yet finish the fight by running holding and btching out of the fight?"peeleft:

Comment

Genuine question - does anyone know the last time a fight was stopped due to a broken nose?

I'm a huge Mikey fan, loved that performance but the ending of that fight doesn't sit great with me.

Comment

Bunch of haters.

Comment

Originally posted by apocalypto View Post
                Garcia is a punk though what kind of fighter you see drop his opponent four times dominate the first 5 rounds. Yet finish the fight by running holding and btching out of the fight?"peeleft:
                79-70, 79-69, 79-70, It was a good fight tho, hahahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Garcia's Dad View Post
                  Genuine question - does anyone know the last time a fight was stopped due to a broken nose?
                  By the doctors? I've never seen it. I just remember Israel Vazquez quitting on his stool because of a broken nose against Rafa Marquez.

Comment

Originally posted by Garcia's Dad View Post

I'm a huge Mikey fan, loved that performance but the ending of that fight doesn't sit great with me.
                    This he had done a great job. Im a big salido fan but he was being dominated the first 5 rounds. But those last few rounds where telling he was getting caught and salido was doing good like he always does in the champion ship rounds

Comment

I agree, we all know if the nose break was caused by a punch, his punk ass would have kept fighting.. Fight stoppages should only be when you can ABSOLUTELY not go anymore. Garcia was fine.. Bull****. Not saying Salido was gonna win but finish the ****ing fight

Comment

Working...
                      X