Collapse
No announcement yet.

Garcia is a btch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The real b1tch is salido purposefully slamming his head into Garcia's nose and breaking it

Comment

Dropped 4 times = continues fighting harder than ever

Get's fouled = nah stop the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
        He left Margarito to get bludgeoned by Pac and I think he'd allow Rios to get the same treatment. He kept saying that Margarito would've killed him had he stopped the fight. A good trainer knows when his fighter has to be saved from himself. I get so mad when I think about that situation.
        margarito was a different situation. it was all about pride in that fight, margarito was being completely shut out. with this one they found a way to end the fight early so they can secure their win (not saying salido would have came back cause i don't believe he would have, but it took away the opportunity for salido to actually try and come back).
        when margarito and robert teamed up he was already a seasoned vet who was known to be a warrior as well. mikey and javier are actual family, and imo rios is like family to him. i don't think robert would ever let rios get beaten up like margarito did against pacquiao. imo robert garcia would act differently if it was family in a margarito/pacquaio type of situation.

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
          but robert garcia is a straight hypocrite and bitch imo.
          only way to reconcile myself with these feelings we share is to go rewatch his fight with Chico.

Comment

Maybe i'm being too hard on Mikey.... but It did appear that he quit as soon as the fight started to get tough. R.Garcia is known for trying to get his fighters out of tough situations. He did the same thing with Pelos

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
              Maybe i'm being too hard on Mikey.... but It did appear that he quit as soon as the fight started to get tough. R.Garcia is known for trying to get his fighters out of tough situations. He did the same thing with Pelos
              imo it was all robert garcia. he saw an opportunity to end the fight then and there, so he took it. mikey just went along with it. i think i heard robert telling the ref "go to the scorecards", he was dead set on having the fight stopped the moment mikey got back to the corner. someone made a post saying something along those lines (robert saying "go to the scorecards") in a thread here earlier.

i just don't like how robert and his crew talk trash about ortiz's lack of heart and then try and get out of fights the moment injuries happen to them.

Comment

Mikey is no B*tch but Robert Garcia is SMART, if the broken nose would of been caused by a punch I'm sure as hell Mikey would of fought on. But really after dominating all 8 rds how can you be sitting at home behind a keyboard calling Mikey a B*tch, OP looks more like a B*TCH right now!

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                  lol at the Pochos and Floyd/Broner/Hopkins denfending Mikey hardcore.
                  The difference betweenwhat Fliyd and Miley do are very different.

Floyd runs and lot shots one pun h at a time never engaging.

Mikey used effective movement stepped in threw his combinations and got out. He caught Salido comin in and consistently put him down with power . When was the last time you saw Floyd do this?

Mikeys movement was effective, frustrated Salido and put him down when he had his opportunities. He showed patience, good defense,good movement, combinations and power . Not to mention a really effective jab.

The only thing he didn't do was knock him out. Salido had a better couple rounds but was still getting dominated! Some people act like Salido was winning and Mikey didn't want to keep fighting, I dint by it at all.

Mikey could have boxed 4 rounds and still cruised to an easy decision even with the broken nose had the doctor no stopped. The fight was a land slide at the time of the stoppage

Comment

Yeah it was pretty disappointing but I don't blame him looking at it from his perspective.

Comment

• yall need to see this from a boxing point of view not from your favorite fighters

Robert looking like a punk to me, but hes just taking advantage of some that he can

Mikey will schooled him full 12 rounds, if Salido can keep his head out his face

Comment

Working...
                      X