Collapse
No announcement yet.

Garcia is a btch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol what the hell am i reading here??Garcia beat the hell out of Salido who got desperate and threw an illegal headbutt and broke Garcias nose and Garcia is a b1tch???wtf is wrong with ya'll?i could see if he broke his nose from a legal punch but he headbutted the man on purpose

Comment

a Floyd/Broner fan defending bitchery what a surprise

Comment

why would you keep fighting a man who broke your nose on purpose with a headbutt and give him a chance to target it and maybe win by way of an illegal headbutt,thats ******ed....

Comment

Originally posted by apocalypto View Post
          This he had done a great job. Im a big salido fan but he was being dominated the first 5 rounds. But those last few rounds where telling he was getting caught and salido was doing good like he always does in the champion ship rounds
          Have a good night, i'm about to go have some sex.......good luck in this thread.

Comment

Garcia is mentally weak........
            He makes zab judah look like he has the heart of Gatti......

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
              Have a good night, i'm about to go have some sex.......good luck in this thread.
              yes go have sex with garcia"peeleft:

Comment

lol Garcia made Salido his b!tch all night . easy work to the fullest.

Comment

Garcia can do whatever he wants.

He was dominating the fight.

Wasn't even hurt until the headbutt.

Comment

Salido shouldnt of ran his head in Mikeys face in this prolly wouldnt of happen lol

Mikey dominated easy n he will do the same in a rematch

Comment

are you guys fukn serious... wow bunch of fukn haters i swear.... Garcia was on his way to getting a straight landslide victory

Comment

Working...
                      X