Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HBO Tripleheader: Salido-Garcia, Golovkin-Rosado, Martinez-Burgos Discussion thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WAR Mikey

Comment

• War mothafukin mikey

Comment

• Originally posted by El Angel View Post
        I think I just expected Rosado to feel the effect of these punches more than he did. His skin betrayed him, not his chin. I thought GGG looked pretty good, but Rosado showed if you can stay in there and counter with him, GGG can be hit and hit flush. The hype he was getting based off beating Proksa was a little much in my opinion, no disrespect to GGG, who I like a lot.
        Dude those punches were hurting Rosada and wearing him down. That's what Golovkin does.

Who cares about hype.NSB is full of tards.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Angel View Post
          I think I just expected Rosado to feel the effect of these punches more than he did. His skin betrayed him, not his chin. I thought GGG looked pretty good, but Rosado showed if you can stay in there and counter with him, GGG can be hit and hit flush. The hype he was getting based off beating Proksa was a little much in my opinion, no disrespect to GGG, who I like a lot.
          I don`t get this. He got hit not more than 5 solid shots. ****in mayweather gets hit once in a while. He was super aggressive and still did not take a lot of punches. He`s defense is underated and the way he puts pressure without throwing punches is very tiring on opponents.

Comment

• The guy dominated but yet people are complaining because he did not score the KO...he was going to get the KO eventually but Rosado corner saved him from it!

GGG is a legit contender at 160! However GGG is not "UNBEATABLE" by any stretch, he has holes and weaknesses just like any other fighter

Comment

• Originally posted by -BORICUA- View Post
              Rosado can beat anybody at 154!
              what are the odds that canelo picks rosado next?

Comment

• it's no secret that GGG gets hit. only thing this fight showed was rosada's toughness.

Comment

• Look at this fraud with a sombrero on.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• Originally posted by Burner © View Post
                    I don't see anyone saying hes an ATG but hes absolutely battering this kid.
                    Mate, he should have knocked this guy out right quick if he was half as good as people have been saying. Rosado is no good. He's just not. When you get to the top, elite, world level guys like Rosado are either utterly embarrassed or just KTFO in a round or two. Angulo, coming off his first loss, walked through him without trying. Blasted him out in two rounds, knocking him down 3 times.

People have been calling him the next superstar, the next P4P guy and yes, some have been calling him the next middleweight ATG. Obviously wacked out fans of his.

ATGs, P4Pers etc walk through guys like Rosado without even blinking.

Don't get me wrong though. He is good. He'll stay champ for plenty of time, but the amount of hype that has surrounded him is nuts. It's also undeserved so far.

The minute he steps up and beats a prime champion or top, skilled fighter rather than second rate domestic level hacks like Rosado and Proksa, then I'll stop disagreeing with the P4P, 'next great' etc talk. I won't agree with it, because I just can't see it at all, but I won't laugh at it.

He 30 or 31 years old. If he was 20 or 21, I would be agreeing with people. He is as good as he's ever going to be right now though. He is not going to get any better. For me, that's not that good for the hype he's had.
                    Last edited by BennyST; 01-19-2013, 11:44 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by RVABoxer View Post
                      yea thats what i was just thinking that would be a good match up GGG makes me think of Muhammad Ali callin Foreman the mummy he just comes forward throwing hard punches maybe not that slow but put him on his heals and its done
                      Sergio throws those straight shots too, that's the key. He moves around a lot, uses lateral movement and he throws straight, crisp shots.

Comment

Working...
                      X