Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HBO Tripleheader: Salido-Garcia, Golovkin-Rosado, Martinez-Burgos Discussion thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
    it's no secret that GGG gets hit. only thing this fight showed was rosada's toughness.
    Right, nothing new about that. He eats it and keeps pummeling your ass.
    People are getting their jimmies rustled because Rosado is landing punches.

Comment

• Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
      Not with that cut, that's gonna take some time heal.
      that's true..

Comment

• Originally posted by techliam View Post
        If it was a top 5 middleweight in that ring, GGG wouldn't have gotten though that anywhere near as easily as this. His defence isn't great. This "Martinez is ducking GGG" hype has taken a pretty harsh left hook to the jaw.

I like GGG though, I just hate the hype. I like his power and chin. Looking forward to his next fight
        If u look at my posts in thos thread i said sergio defo and maybe pirog backs him up and prob bests him.
        Other top 5 mws not so much. He murks the irish dude, sturm and geale:

Pirog on his best day is too much for ggg, sane with sergio, ward and dirrell smash him to pieces

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
          Sergio throws those straight shots too, that's the key. He moves around a lot, uses lateral movement and he throws straight, crisp shots.
          If that's the case of S.Martinez beating him so easily why didn't he offer him the fight?
          Fighting Martin Murray in Argentina who we know isn't a heavy handed fighter, perhaps if Gennady wasn't European you might take your rose-tinted glasses off and give credit where its due.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Angel View Post
            I think I just expected Rosado to feel the effect of these punches more than he did. His skin betrayed him, not his chin. I thought GGG looked pretty good, but Rosado showed if you can stay in there and counter with him, GGG can be hit and hit flush. The hype he was getting based off beating Proksa was a little much in my opinion, no disrespect to GGG, who I like a lot.
            That's because Rosado threw very few punches, he spent most of the fight moving and throwing a couple punches a round. If you don't open up, your opponent is not gonna look good until he stops you.

Comment

• Originally posted by PBP View Post
              I think he should fight somebody like Pirog, Geale, Sturm or even Quillin or N'Dam before he goes after Sergio.
              Those would all be good fights for him. No more 154 pounders please.

Comment

• This is going to be a tough tough fight for both guys. I'm leaning towards Garcia by Dec.

Comment

• Ref gotta talk to Garcia in English and he claims he's Mexican.

on another note, HBO riding garcias dick already.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• He looked good but he got bruised and swollen by a 154 pound fighter moving up in weight. I saw countless posts saying the fight wouldn't go 3 rounds, it went much further and he got touched up. He was an urban legend going into this fight, now he is just a good MW who just beat a good JMW and he can't give an interview worth a damn.

Comment

• Down goes Salido!

Comment

Working...
                      X