Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HBO Tripleheader: Salido-Garcia, Golovkin-Rosado, Martinez-Burgos Discussion thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
    3G.............please STFU, he suck on interviews.............EXCUSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, LMAO
    How many languages do you know...

Comment

• GGG tko his face~

Comment

• Salido vs Garcia is going to be a candidate for FoTY. Salido is going to make Garcia fight instead of his usual slow pace boxing.

WWWAAAARRRRRRR

Comment

• Both guys made me proud. GGG got the win and can move on to fighting the MW titlists. Rosado proved that he's much better than his record and was actually trying to be versatile. I'm glad that's over, was shaking like a leaf in the wind.

Comment

• lol garcia is a counter puncher

Comment

• Compare Salidos hightlights to Garcia's. Gamboa, juanma, you name it.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• War mothafukin mikey!!!!!!!! This is when it starts

Comment

• Originally posted by -BORICUA- View Post
                  Rosado can beat anybody at 154!
                  no he cant.....

Comment

• The criticism of Golovkin is the result of his fans. Not his performance.

Comment

• Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                      Please elaborate, you know, so we can talk.
                      If it was a top 5 middleweight in that ring, GGG wouldn't have gotten though that anywhere near as easily as this. His defence isn't great. This "Martinez is ducking GGG" hype has taken a pretty harsh left hook to the jaw.

I like GGG though, I just hate the hype. I like his power and chin. Looking forward to his next fight

Comment

Working...
                      X