No announcement yet.

All aboard; The Rosado Express!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JmH Reborn View Post
    I guess we will see come Sunday morning. I just see nothing in his game outside of power that makes this a washout. Perhaps his power is the complete equalizer that overcomes his other glaring issues like poor defense and even stamina. I've watched boxing long enough to not be excited after one or two showcase fights.

If he beats Rosado, he'll get credit for beating the best person on his resume.

rosado isn't going to be the sort of guy with the craft to take some of golovkin's power away. he might land some, but he's not a TNT puncher, even at jr MW. he's going to end up eating the shots. a gunfight is in the temperament of both fighters, and i think that's what we'll see. i'll take the bigger puncher with the better chin.

we'll see what the fight looks like on saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
      All I know is, there have been bigger mismatches and there have been bigger upsets. I really disliked the match-up at first cuz nobody wants to see two of their favorites go at it, but I've come around in the past few weeks and am pumped for this one. If Rosado loses, that's fine. He took the biggest risk available, got some exposure on HBO and a decent pay-day. He has a back-up plan and has the resiliency to bounce back. Part of me wants Rosado to win because he's the under-dog, but this is the worse time for GGG to catch an L. Somebody gotta lose.
      Quillin-Rosado would've been nice, the more I think of it.

Comment

this is why i can't root for this guy

he's got one of the most punchable faces i've ever seen.

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post

Lmfao! And Golovkin don't?

He looks like some nerdy TV presenter

Comment

not super e rich but ill drop 5 mill of epoints to someones 8 mill on GGG

Comment

Sorry, cant cheer for a guy with neck tat's and waxed eyebrows. One or the other man. One or the other. Im certainly not sold on God of War just yet, but I want to be. Dude hits like a Mack truck, so I want him to be good. Rooting for devastation.

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post

EXACTLY. Beat me to it. Look at him for Christ's sake. The ****?

Comment

Last edited by fceeviper; 01-18-2013, 05:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Motofan View Post
                    Sorry, cant cheer for a guy with neck tat's and waxed eyebrows. One or the other man. One or the other. Im certainly not sold on God of War just yet, but I want to be. Dude hits like a Mack truck, so I want him to be good. Rooting for devastation.
                    If nothing else, he's got one of the coolest handles I've ever heard. It's been used in other areas, but it never gets old when applied to someone who brings excitement. I almost want GGG to be successful just so the nickname doesn't go to waste.

Comment

not really a GGG fan but i don't dislike him either. I'm pulling for rosado. i like his attitude leading up to this fight. seems focused, ready and not afraid of the moment

Comment

Working...
                      X