Collapse
No announcement yet.

All aboard; The Rosado Express!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Rosado has learned to clinch and gets his "upperhooks" working, he could make it interesting.

His biggest failure against Angulo is not clinching when hurt. Angulo did not even really do a number on him, but just kept knocking him down until the ref seen enough. Rosado was not badly hurt, but he hopefully learned on how to ride through a storm when he gets shaken.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
      That was a bit weird watching that, I think that was more inexperience really, I think he was looking to the ref to break them up? From what I recall..

I don't think he has been down except against Angulo but when watching footage he got badly buckled by Whitaker & some other guy, neither of which I'd class as punchers.
      Hmmm...that's a definite concern. An inexperienced clash with Angulo is one thing, but getting buckled by lighter punchers is another. Rosado is going in there against a powerful hitter.

I've been so focused on the Salido-Garcia match that I've pretty much overlooked this fight. I'm starting to get intrigued.

Comment

im on board. i dont think he should run all night to win tho, that can wear on you against a good pressure fighter like golovkin. i think he has to establish a distance, stay off the ropes and occasionally sit on his punches to get some respect. he wont get respect running, and he wont get the decision that way either. he needs to use his uppercuts and counter golovkin, then get out, as long as he doesnt sit in the pocket too long hes good.

Comment

I'm a hustler getting on board this train to see if i can get involved in a quick shake down before getting off and getting back onto the GGG express

I got 50BN on GGG to beat Rosado, to your 35BN? Anyone down?

Cant wait for this fight, should be a cracker whilst it lasts

Comment

Rosado gonna shock the world....

Comment

Originally posted by PR ESQ. View Post
              Rosado gonna shock the world....
              by losing?

Comment

Rosado!

Adding more coal to the engine of this train......War Rosado, Rocky and Garcia!!!

Comment

Last time you did this was the Rahman-Povetkin fight..

I agree though. Boxing Scene (NSB LOL) went mental after GGG won against the hypejob in Proksa.. who also became a big deal after defeating Sylvester..

GGG gets unfair hate because of stupid people..
                  Last edited by Cloud; 01-18-2013, 04:31 PM.

Comment

some of you guys really can't pick fights, can you.

think about how the fighters, and picture what the fight would look like if they fought each other.

will rosado box?
                    no. he's going to fight, and he's going up against a much bigger puncher with a much better chin.

there's a gap in class between these two. golovkin via knockout in five rounds.
                    Last edited by New England; 01-18-2013, 04:44 PM.

Comment

this guy...the one who was handled by a Jr MW who hits like a Jr WW at MW, who even in his prime was just an average dude.

Rosado by one sided beating

Comment

Working...
                      X