Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan: If I Have No Chin, Why Doesn't Garcia Fight Me?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Khan sounds like such a *****. He's literally hangin' on Swift's nuts for a rematch. He should beat a credible opponent before he calls em out ever again.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
      I couldn't believe he got up from that shot.

Kid has heart.

that was an awesome fight. i'd love to see those two fight again. khan's handspeed is always going to give garcia some problems. his feet too. i still think garcia times him and stops him again, though.

khan is brave as hell.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
        that was an awesome fight. i'd love to see those two fight again. khan's handspeed is always going to give garcia some problems. his feet too. i still think garcia times him and stops him again, though.

khan is brave as hell.
        I think there's no doubt it will happen again and when it does it will be a huge event.

And it's not a given Garcia knocks him out again, it's a winnable fight for Khan IMO.

But of course, if Garcia lands as often and as cleanly as he was last time, a KO is very possible.

Comment

Lol khan he caught you but it was on ure neck idiot it wasnt a perfect shot that's why you got up if he would have caught you right on the temple you would still be down point is Garcia has bigger fights after Judah he will fight Lucas then he could fight you and knock you out again your easy to hit and can't take a punch

Comment

The Garcia's might take a re-match with Khan cause the pay day that they are getting used to.

A couple of fights against Morales, Khan and now a Judah fight. Unless Marquez comes calling who else would give them a solid payday. IMO the Garcia's are not going to face Lucas.

Already I expect Khan to run his mouth like he usually does, he simply can't help it

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
              I think there's no doubt it will happen again and when it does it will be a huge event.

And it's not a given Garcia knocks him out again, it's a winnable fight for Khan IMO.

But of course, if Garcia lands as often and as cleanly as he was last time, a KO is very possible.
              I don't know if it is winnable for Khan, Molina was tagging him with the same hook over and over. I didn't see Khan improve one bit, he sure looks like he has the skills to pull the fight off but his history is against him

Comment

Originally posted by -PANDA- View Post
                it does when u end up getting a KO victory...and khan didn't beat his ass for 4 rounds, it was more like 2.5 rounds seeing as khan was in survival mode from the 3rd round onwards

in the end it's all about the W...
                So you honestly saw Danny winning that fight after the first few rounds? please.

I don't look at fights in hindsight and just pretend someone is infinitely better because of the "W." there is so much more too it. Khan poses some SERIOUS PROBLEMS for Garcia. I'm not a fan of either fighter. I'm just not blind to see what actually happened in the ring.
                Last edited by Japanese Boxing; 01-14-2013, 05:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TOBYLEE1 View Post
                  I don't know if it is winnable for Khan, Molina was tagging him with the same hook over and over. I didn't see Khan improve one bit, he sure looks like he has the skills to pull the fight off but his history is against him
                  It can take months to unlearn ****ty habits in boxing, now try developing a new style and different way of going about your skills all together. Khan is a 2 year project at the least right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Japanese Boxing View Post
                    It can take months to unlearn ****ty habits in boxing, now try developing a new style and different way of going about your skills all together. Khan is a 2 year project at the least right now.
                    I agree, Khan does have talent but he needs time and fights for it to actually impact the way he would fight.

But Khan wants all big fights and sometimes you can't let your fighter fight who they want especially if you want to work on the things they are learning in the gym. It is not too late for Khan to have a stellar career

Comment

Originally posted by TOBYLEE1 View Post
                      I think Khan's always going to be in trouble, he's always going to suceptible to hard punches and his chin is always going to get him in trouble.

That said, I don't think Garcia is that good. And I think if Khan's smarter, he can beat Garcia.

Khan was even more open to shot's than usual in that fight. And it cost him.

That said, if Garcia lands clean then Khan is in trouble. And I think he will.

It's an intriguing fight IMO and I can't wait for the rematch.

Comment

Working...
                      X