Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan: If I Have No Chin, Why Doesn't Garcia Fight Me?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
    You and Khan should both STFU! Just like you relative to Manny, Khan just hasn't come to grips with the fact he got KTFO by someone they thought was an easy mark!!
    I know you aren't suggesting that ANYONE, including Pac thought JMM was an "easy mark". That would be moronic. You should have left the easy mark part out. Perhaps you are drawing on an analogy and left that in by mistake.

Comment

Khan vs. Ortiz, or Lopez would be great fights. Khan and Ortiz are always in great fights I would love to see that one.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
        I'm sure the Garcia's main concern when choosing fights is what a bunch of nobodies on internet forums think about them.
        Probably so but hed still get crucified. No denying that.

Comment

probably because he has already sparked you out. stop moaning and move on you spoiled brat!

Comment

argh! I like Khan as a boxer but everytime he do this, I ended up scratching my head... khan need to stop acting like a cry baby!

Comment

I can't wait to see what excuse he comes up with when he gets knocked out again.

Comment

to be fair, there is no way he remembers anything after that first left hook

garcia scarecrowed him.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post

garcia scarecrowed him.

haha, that made me chuckle!

Comment

Khan needs to wait and give his new trainer time to develop his defense better. Khan being obsessed with this rematch should make it work for him by changing some things about his fighting style, then go after Garcia.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post

garcia scarecrowed him.

I couldn't believe he got up from that shot.

Kid has heart.

Comment

Working...
                      X