Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan: If I Have No Chin, Why Doesn't Garcia Fight Me?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The funniest thing I'm hearing on here (boxingscene) is "He was winning until he got KO'd" what kind of dumb crap is that to say. If he was really the better fighter, then he would have kept winning. Just cause a fighter gets some early rounds in the bag and still gets KO'd in the early rds, don't make him the winner in the rematch. Garcia has Khan's number and Marquez has Pacquiao's # so please everyone continuing to say this "he was winning until he got careless and KO'd" should stop because it sounds stupid. It would be like Lopez going for another match with Salido. Lopez can't win and neither can Khan and Pacquiao because their numbers have been pulled.
    Last edited by GRUSTLER; 01-15-2013, 11:44 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by TensionKiller View Post
      Khan is with GBP unless I misread you.

Khan can win 6 rounds VS anyone. However he is hurt too easily and he folds.
      No, you read it right. Bad joke.

Everyone should know he's with GBP, which is the reason he talked about fighting Floyd (and how he was going to beat him).

However like I said years ago, he's pure over rated garbage that hasn't learned a thing.

Comment

• Khan is going to be important until gullible UK boxing fans stop throwing their money at him. Take away the money he brings to the table, and the guy is a nobody. He thinks he's a big thing, but fistically he's nowhere near the top.

Comment

• Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
          The funniest thing I'm hearing on here (boxingscene) is "He was winning until he got KO'd" what kind of dumb crap is that to say. If he was really the better fighter, then he would have kept winning. Just cause a fighter gets some early rounds in the bag and still gets KO'd in the early rds, don't make him the winner in the rematch. Garcia has Khan's number and Marquez has Pacquiao's # so please everyone continuing to say this "he was winning until he got careless and KO'd" should stop because it sounds stupid. It would be like Lopez going for another match with Salido. Lopez can't win and neither can Khan and Pacquiao because their numbers have been pulled.
          How does Marquez have Pac's number??You do know Pac has 2 wins to 1 right??I mean I think the more proper wording would be Marquez and Pac match up well against each other..To compare Pac Marquez to that of Khan Garcia is not the best move bro...Not to mention,you really don't know how a Khan Garcia fight would play out if they should meet again..I could see the same kinda fight playing out,but would not be surprised if Khan won the fight either...The only fight I believe one fighter has the others number you have mention is Salido Lopez..I mean two straight similar looking fights cool..But Khan Garcia is still an open book imo,same goes for Marquez Pac...

Comment

• Because he might have a problem if he doesn't hit it like that again, and he doesn't need to.

You got hit, got stunned, couldn't keep him off, couldn't recover. If you go weak after you take a big shot, that's why people say you don't have a chin. It doesn't matter if you got back up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
              How does Marquez have Pac's number??You do know Pac has 2 wins to 1 right??I mean I think the more proper wording would be Marquez and Pac match up well against each other..To compare Pac Marquez to that of Khan Garcia is not the best move bro...Not to mention,you really don't know how a Khan Garcia fight would play out if they should meet again..I could see the same kinda fight playing out,but would not be surprised if Khan won the fight either...The only fight I believe one fighter has the others number you have mention is Salido Lopez..I mean two straight similar looking fights cool..But Khan Garcia is still an open book imo,same goes for Marquez Pac...
              Manny hasn't convincingly beat Marquez 3 fights prior to being KO'd brutally in the 4th fight. I think it is safe to say that he knows Manny pretty well. Khan last fight didn't prove that he could avoid the same left hook he got caught with before. I don't see Khan having the brain capacity to get himself out of another situation like that. Garcia would go into that fight more confident than ever with even more incite on how to fight and get to Khan. In my opinion. Garcia is improving while Khan is who he is. No matter what trainer he has. I don't think he is mentally disciplined enough to adjust to beat Garcia. Manny relies on speed and power but neither has been totally effective on Marquez. JMM got up after 5 kd's in 4 fights and put up the toughest fights Manny has ever had. Pacquiao has always had shadows over his previous wins against JMM.

Comment

• Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
                Manny hasn't convincingly beat Marquez 3 fights prior to being KO'd brutally in the 4th fight. I think it is safe to say that he knows Manny pretty well. Khan last fight didn't prove that he could avoid the same left hook he got caught with before. I don't see Khan having the brain capacity to get himself out of another situation like that. Garcia would go into that fight more confident than ever with even more incite on how to fight and get to Khan. In my opinion. Garcia is improving while Khan is who he is. No matter what trainer he has. I don't think he is mentally disciplined enough to adjust to beat Garcia. Manny relies on speed and power but neither has been totally effective on Marquez. JMM got up after 5 kd's in 4 fights and put up the toughest fights Manny has ever had. Pacquiao has always had shadows over his previous wins against JMM.
                I agree with most of ya post tbh..But I still can't say Marquez has Manny's number..Like I said Manny(weather people wanna argue or not)still holds two wins over him...I agree with you about Garcia and Khan,but this is boxing and these are opinions..So until Garcia beats Khan again(no matter the fashion)I think it's too soon to say Garcia has Khan's number..**** Khan is still Garcia's best win to date..Garcia might just have Khan's number,but that has not been established yet is my point tho..

Comment

• Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                  I agree with most of ya post tbh..But I still can't say Marquez has Manny's number..Like I said Manny(weather people wanna argue or not)still holds two wins over him...I agree with you about Garcia and Khan,but this is boxing and these are opinions..So until Garcia beats Khan again(no matter the fashion)I think it's too soon to say Garcia has Khan's number..**** Khan is still Garcia's best win to date..Garcia might just have Khan's number,but that has not been established yet is my point tho..
                  JMM KO'd Manny in the fourth (Brutally) and prior, dropped him in the 3rd with the same right hand he set up. I would justify that as knowing him but hey. Like you said, these are our opinions but one match up I have never been wrong about since analyzing and calling them is Marquez/Pacquiao. Khan head is just not into improving. He wants bragging rights and praise. His attitude will get him KO'd again by trying to show how much better he has gotten since the first match. I always say. If a fighter KO's another fighter, then he has a better chance of KO'n him again, more than the guy who got KO'd has of winning the rematch. My bet would be on Garcia by KO again.

Comment

• Cause he'd lose, He won't land the ''lotto'' again.

Comment

Working...
                    X