No announcement yet.

Danny Garcia Hype?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by codey View Post
    In due time Danny will Brake alot of hearts on this forum. Meaning for those that are praying on his downfall, you will look silly. this kid has a legit skillset with power and will give anyone hell at 40.

like he said in his last fight. I got the belts! you want em? come get it! but it ain't gonna be easy! i see Danny going far in the sport. can't wait to tell the haters i told you so. lol
    It's hard to argue that, at least that this point and time for sure. However his skills are nothing speical but have improved.

Comment

Originally posted by codey View Post
      In due time Danny will Brake alot of hearts on this forum. Meaning for those that are praying on his downfall, you will look silly. this kid has a legit skillset with power and will give anyone hell at 40.

like he said in his last fight. I got the belts! you want em? come get it! but it ain't gonna be easy! i see Danny going far in the sport. can't wait to tell the haters i told you so. lol
      It will be easy he can easily be outboxed Kahn already proved that. If Kahn would have box Danny it would have been an easy ud. So you are going to be one very disappointed dude

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
        I actually like Danny.

But, I don't think he's very good. I doubt he goes far in the sport.

he's a mediocre fighter...can't wait til anyone halfway elite ushers his overrated ass out of the spotlight

and wess- its a shame you weren't permabanned...you're a f0cking ******

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
          he's a mediocre fighter...can't wait til anyone halfway elite ushers his overrated ass out of the spotlight

and wess- its a shame you weren't permabanned...you're a f0cking ******

Garcia over rated? Hardly the case. Which is the point of the thread.

gtfoh you little coward.

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
            At 24 years old and names like Nate Cambell (who Pac ducked), Kendall Holt (who Pac also avoided), Eric Morales, Amir Khan and Zab Judah (holds a KD over Floyd) on deck for Feb, could he be destined for greatness? Or at least have the media to hype him as to be something great?

He's a top undefeated 140lber who holds the WBA and WBC straps. So the question is, why isn't Garcia getting the hype? What is he missing that is not giving him the star power that other fighters get for doing less?

Now saying that, how stupid would it be to say (for the millionth time) that Super Judah is actually going to show up and win?
            I like Danny. He's better than people think but I don't know if he ever becomes an elite fighter or ppv star. I think his opponents underrate him and it costs them.

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
              Garcia over rated? Hardly the case. Which is the point of the thread.

gtfoh you little coward.

B-level fighter at best....beats a shot to **** Morales...drops a chinny ass Khan who was super aggressive and more open than usual...and now will fight a fossil in Judah

and yes, it really is a shame they reinstated your account...the IQ level in this place went up a few notches while you were gone

Comment

Originally posted by wizard king View Post
                It will be easy he can easily be outboxed Kahn already proved that. If Kahn would have box Danny it would have been an easy ud. So you are going to be one very disappointed dude
                khan got KOd sir and khan will out box most people at 140 hes a good boxer but he lost so "if" doesnt apply khan has trouble adjusting

Comment

Garcia is a B fighter, absolutely beatable.

Khan hasn't really been a 'boxer' up to now. he's a pure speed/workrate guy. timing, a quality more associated with boxer types, is what got him beat by Garcia.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                    I like Danny. He's better than people think but I don't know if he ever becomes an elite fighter or ppv star. I think his opponents underrate him and it costs them.
                    Only time will tell. But again, you look at his record and you would think he should be highly over rated. Other fighters get more attention and don’t even have his credentials.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                      B-level fighter at best....beats a shot to **** Morales...drops a chinny ass Khan who was super aggressive and more open than usual...and now will fight a fossil in Judah

and yes, it really is a shame they reinstated your account...the IQ level in this place went up a few notches while you were gone
                      but morales and khan were both favored. They figured it would be easy and they were wrong. It will be interesting to see how zab approaches the fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X