Collapse
No announcement yet.

Danny Garcia Hype?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Danny Garcia is no hype, he's a solid fighter who can do everything really well. I don't like the Brandon Rios matchup though, it's not a good one for Garcia because he will stand and trade with Rios and that won't benefit him.

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
      Only time will tell. But again, you look at his record and you would think he should be highly over rated. Other fighters get more attention and don’t even have his credentials.
      Danny had a breakout year this year. The real test will be this year. Instead of being able to "sneak up" on his opponents he will be the "hunted". I think he's tough and smart and is on his way. But its a lot different being the guy with the target on your back.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        B-level fighter at best....beats a shot to **** Morales...drops a chinny ass Khan who was super aggressive and more open than usual...and now will fight a fossil in Judah

and yes, it really is a shame they reinstated your account...the IQ level in this place went up a few notches while you were gone
        Which is still accomplishing more than what other fighters have done yet get more attention. Which is the point of the thread.

"reinstated"? lol considering it was all done all out of error.

Comment

Chill with the beefing in NSB, please.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
            Danny Garcia is no hype, he's a solid fighter who can do everything really well. I don't like the Brandon Rios matchup though, it's not a good one for Garcia because he will stand and trade with Rios and that won't benefit him.
            That's just it and I'm just asking what should he do to get that hype? Other fighters get more for doing less.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
              but morales and khan were both favored. They figured it would be easy and they were wrong. It will be interesting to see how zab approaches the fight.
              I'm going on a limb once again with Zab (expecting to be wrong) and say Zab pulls it off (odds are really good). However my gut says Garcia but for some reason I see Zab looking pretty good.

Most likely he fails like he always does under pressure.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                Danny had a breakout year this year. The real test will be this year. Instead of being able to "sneak up" on his opponents he will be the "hunted". I think he's tough and smart and is on his way. But its a lot different being the guy with the target on your back.
                That is true!

Comment

If the going gets tough, and its a razor thin fight, and Garcia is still there after 10 rounds putting pressure on Zab... is Zab going to mentally handle it? Will he fight back hard after a potential hard 10 rounds?

The answer is no... therefore Garcia wins.

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
                    If the going gets tough, and its a razor thin fight, and Garcia is still there after 10 rounds putting pressure on Zab... is Zab going to mentally handle it? Will he fight back hard after a potential hard 10 rounds?

The answer is no... therefore Garcia wins.
                    Yup! Like usual, Zab fails under pressure.

Comment

Originally posted by wizard king View Post
                      It will be easy he can easily be outboxed Kahn already proved that. If Kahn would have box Danny it would have been an easy ud. So you are going to be one very disappointed dude
                      you call throwing a barrage of flurries and hoping for something to land outboxing someone? lol that's comical! Khan's a glorified amateur and that's why he got caught like deer in headlights.

No ones invincible in boxing so, Danny is bound to lose down the road. but as long as he stays hungry and trains like there's no tomorrow. it's not gonna be easy. Good day.

Comment

Working...
                      X