No announcement yet.

Danny Garcia Hype?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
    How would you rate Dunn, Burner & 4 corners??
    Are they European? Because I don't blame them dudes for hyping Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
      Are they European? Because I don't blame them dudes for hyping Khan.
      Still think Europe is a country then, sweaty wes?

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
        Still think Europe is a country then, sweaty wes?
        Are you dumb? Or just looking for attention? You never fail to prove just how **** the pac f**g*ts are.

Carry on little boy.

Comment

Originally posted by S. Saddler 1310 View Post
          one of the funniest things i've ever read. props, sir.
          Apparently if you don't fight everyone in the divison your ducking them, typical BS logic.

Comment

Originally posted by Jloro View Post
            How can you not like watching RJJ or Pacquiao? Don't get much more entertaining other than Martinez. Or maybe that is just my taste in fighters
            i'm just not as taken with bang-bang shock and awe value as i am with watching skilled craftsmen at work.

Martinez is another i'm not especially fond of, now that you mention him.

yes, just personal taste. i watch boxing for exhibitions of boxing skill specifically.

Comment

hes an average fighter the only thing that sets him apart and possibly above average is his power without that hes just whatever he never would have came close to beating khan and im not a khan fan at all cause he swings too wildly to be able to compete with a good boxer

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
                Are you dumb? Or just looking for attention? You never fail to prove just how **** the pac f**g*ts are.

Carry on little boy.
                Me dumb? I'm not the one who thinks Europe is a country....and you still cant quite get out of the Floydiot siege mentality that anyone who thinks Floyd and moreso his fans are twats must be a Pac fan. Funny stuff, sweaty wes, funny stuff!

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
                  Me dumb? I'm not the one who thinks Europe is a country....and you still cant quite get out of the Floydiot siege mentality that anyone who thinks Floyd and moreso his fans are twats must be a Pac fan. Funny stuff, sweaty wes, funny stuff!
                  I think you are the one that is confused, son... If you go back and look, you are the only one that mentioned "European" or "Europe" as being a "country". You wrote it, son... not me...

Again, carry on little pact*rt b*tch boy....
                  Last edited by WESS; 01-08-2013, 01:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                    How would you rate Dunn, Burner & 4 corners??
                    I take it you argued with them about Khan? Did they say he was going to beat Garcia?

Is that why you ask? Or was it that they talked Khan up to be something he wasn't?

Comment

In due time Danny will Brake alot of hearts on this forum. Meaning for those that are praying on his downfall, you will look silly. this kid has a legit skillset with power and will give anyone hell at 40.

like he said in his last fight. I got the belts! you want em? come get it! but it ain't gonna be easy! i see Danny going far in the sport. can't wait to tell the haters i told you so. lol

Comment

Working...
                      X