Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The official pfp top 10 best fighters in the world!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a p4p list is a mythical ranking so how can it be Official. The stupidity is amazing but then I see it a floyd fan who created the thread and then Bam it all makes sense.

Comment

@Frank

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
      Pac is not in the top 10 because PED Marquez as you say, knocked his ass out cold. A case can be made for Froch. A case can't be made for Vitali. Broner is one of my favorite fighters, but I need one more good opponent for Broner to be in the top 10.
      Your right a case can be made for Froch.

A case CANNOT be made for Rios. Period.

No Vitali? Why? The guy -love him or hate him- has been one of the most dominant heavyweights of all time EVER.

Vitali, prime for prime beats Ali. Realistically, Vitali has never been defeated. He was injured, and was tko'd on cuts.

Vitali, even now, still beat his younger brother Wladimir. No question, Vitali was always the tougher of the two. Yet you have Wlad listed in your fantasy P4P but not Vitali? Explain?

Comment

@Elbosshogg

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
        a p4p list is a mythical ranking so how can it be Official. The stupidity is amazing but then I see it a floyd fan who created the thread and then Bam it all makes sense.
        Lol, good one there Elbosshogg. I have noticed Frank is a Floyd lover or as they call it a Flomo

To each their own really, i'm a Floyd fan too to be honest. I just think Floyd never took the chances to be great. He'll be remembered as they guy who ducked Pacquiao forever .... no matter what anybody says, Floyd knows he ducked Pacquiao "because his health was more important". What a bullshit excuse.

Floyd could end all doubt for me if he fights Martinez at 150. But that will never happen. That type of powerplay, is something only a person of Pacquiao's stature would do.

We all know Manny would face all comers, that guy just wouldn't shy away from a fight. Floyd RUNS away from any challenge.

Hell, I personally think Floyd kinda doubts himself against ole' Canelo to be honest.

Thats why he is gonna attempt selling his poor fans that garbage Guerrero fight instead of Canelo .... and dare I say Martinez.

I will say this, if Floyd ever fights again at the 154limit, he better fight Martinez, or tuck his tail between his legs and shuffle back to 147 and stay there and shut his mouth about being JMW champ.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoxingBanger View Post
          Your right a case can be made for Froch.

A case CANNOT be made for Rios. Period.

No Vitali? Why? The guy -love him or hate him- has been one of the most dominant heavyweights of all time EVER.

Vitali, prime for prime beats Ali. Realistically, Vitali has never been defeated. He was injured, and was tko'd on cuts.

Vitali, even now, still beat his younger brother Wladimir. No question, Vitali was always the tougher of the two. Yet you have Wlad listed in your fantasy P4P but not Vitali? Explain?
          It's "you're" mother****er, lmao.

Second, why use this alt?

Third, if you ever find another poster who says Vitali beats prime Ali, I will wire you $10,000.00 in cash-real cash!

Lastly, post your pfp list. Why should I keep arguing with you about my pfp list, and you haven't posted yours, lmao? Froch lost to the two best fighters he faced. He was on my pfp llist until he lost, and others moved ahead of him. I'll continue this conversation AFTER you post your top 10 otherwise, I'll just talk to other posters. Now go wake Pac up mother****er.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
            a p4p list is a mythical ranking so how can it be Official. The stupidity.
            Now that I have your attention, I'll give you a few ticks. I don't talk boxing with mother****ers like you. I know that you're a bigot, but I truly don't mind because in the end...Floyd is greater than Margarito and Marquez. It hurts me to say this about Marquez, but I affectionately say that. Floyd has beaten so many Mexican fighters that he turned you into this fat, ugly, no ***** getting bigot. May you rot in your slop you ****ing fat pile of ****, lmao!

Comment

@Frank

Pac got knocked the **** out, lmao. ****ing put to sleep too lmao!
              Frank i've been here for a while, but only started posting regularly recently, but, in your quote above you know Boxingscene is always gonna bleep out your swears of "fuck" with "****"

So after your done typing your thoughts, highlight one letter in your swears and use the drop down font box, and change one letter to a different font style ... then you can swear properly without censorship.

.... and we can also understand your thoughts instead of wondering what swear you were using lol.

see:

fuck
              cunt
              pussy
              bitch
              motherfucker

Regards, and your welcome for the tip.

Comment

Now that I have your attention, I'll give you a few ticks. I don't talk boxing with mother****ers like you. I know that you're a bigot, but I truly don't mind because in the end...Floyd is greater than Margarito and Marquez. It hurts me to say this about Marquez, but I affectionately say that. Floyd has beaten so many Mexican fighters that he turned you into this fat, ugly, no ***** getting bigot. May you rot in your slop you ****ing fat pile of ****, lmao!
                this just proves how ignorant you are. Theirs plenty of post where I praise Mayweather and yet you chose not to ackknowledge them. Instead when I say one thing bad against mayweather (which I didnt do in this thread) you flip. You making fun of me, dude you sound like your drunk alone on the internet and mad. Sad really. Here cheer up.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoxingBanger View Post
                  Frank i've been here for a while, but only started posting regularly recently, but, in your quote above you know Boxingscene is always gonna bleep out your swears of "fuck" with "****"

So after your done typing your thoughts, highlight one letter in your swears and use the drop down font box, and change one letter to a different font style ... then you can swear properly without censorship.

.... and we can also understand your thoughts instead of wondering what swear you were using lol.

see:

fuck
                  cunt
                  pussy
                  bitch
                  motherfucker

Regards, and your welcome for the tip.
                  lmfao

Comment

1. Floyd
                    2. Marquez
                    3. Donaire
                    4. Ward
                    5. Martinez
                    6. Bradley
                    7. Mares
                    8. Dawson
                    9. Wlad K
                    10. Rios

Just outside the top 10: Broner, Matthysse, Garcia, Froch, Gamboa
                    But

Comment

Rios don't belong anywhere near the top 10

Would have Froch, Gamboa, Viloria, Manny and a whole load of others before Rios.

Comment

Working...
                      X