Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The official pfp top 10 best fighters in the world!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Frank Ducketts;12854908]
    Originally posted by KRISTLEE View Post
    What you just wrote show you have no sense of history, lmmfao! Goddamn, hilarious!
    In that case please enlighten me and give me a history lesson relevant to why Ali originally had a slavers name and not the name of his parents (Clay) as I`m obviously missing the point and haven`t got a clue about what you and the other bloke are trying to say...

I already said that had they changed their names before Ali was born then he wouldn`t have had Clay as a surname but one of their choosing but as they didn`t change their names he got his surname from them (whether or not they originally got the surname from some slavers is beside the point as Ali got the surname Clay from his parents and wasn`t given it by slavers).

Please give me a history lesson though as there must be something I don`t know and am arguing a point that doesn`t matter.

Oh and why we are on the subject of history, wasn`t it the British who got slavery and slave trading abolished so get off your high horses with your black militant crap and stop thinking every non black fcuker (i.e white) is against you and black folk have been so persecuted throughout history because you aren`t the only ones who have had a hard time of it.

Before you try and play the racist card my grandmother was Jewish, I am married to an Asian, I have a 10 year old daughter from a previous relationship in Sierra Leone (Freetown funnily enough where I believe the black folk returned to Africa when slavery was abolished and hence the name Freetown) so I couldn`t care less about race, creed, religion, culture etc as my own background is a right old hodge podge.

Please though, give me a History lesson as I`m obviously a thick fcuker and as dense as a Brazillian rain forrest and you are such an intellectual whizz.

Comment

[QUOTE=KRISTLEE;12854976]
      Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post

In that case please enlighten me and give me a history lesson relevant to why Ali originally had a slavers name and not the name of his parents (Clay) as I`m obviously missing the point and haven`t got a clue about what you and the other bloke are trying to say...

I already said that had they changed their names before Ali was born then he wouldn`t have had Clay as a surname but one of their choosing but as they didn`t change their names he got his surname from them (whether or not they originally got the surname from some slavers is beside the point as Ali got the surname Clay from his parents and wasn`t given it by slavers).

Please give me a history lesson though as there must be something I don`t know and am arguing a point that doesn`t matter.

Oh and why we are on the subject of history, wasn`t it the British who got slavery and slave trading abolished so get off your high horses with your black militant crap and stop thinking every non black fcuker (i.e white) is against you and black folk have been so persecuted throughout history because you aren`t the only ones who have had a hard time of it.

Before you try and play the racist card my grandmother was Jewish, I am married to an Asian, I have a 10 year old daughter from a previous relationship in Sierra Leone (Freetown funnily enough where I believe the black folk returned to Africa when slavery was abolished and hence the name Freetown) so I couldn`t care less about race, creed, religion, culture etc as my own background is a right old hodge podge.

Please though, give me a History lesson as I`m obviously a thick fcuker and as dense as a Brazillian rain forrest and you are such an intellectual whizz.
      Man, just stfu. It's obvious you have mental health issues that you have not solved yet.

Comment

Floyd
        JMM
        Martinez
        Donaire
        Ward
        Wlad
        Pacquiao
        Viloria
        Gamboa
        Guerrero

Comment

@Frank

Frank, you and Kristlee seem to be beefing pretty good.

Frank, you still didn't know who Cassius Clay was. LMFAO.

Like I told you before Frank, I eat, sleep & breathe boxing. With a sports medicine twist. I'm educated.

Don't try to knowledge check me man .... your gonna loose.

I said it once, i'll say it again. Vitali destroys Ali down the stretch.

I don't know why you're such a Vitali hater but the guy is a ATG heavyweight. I mean, come on Frank, the guy has a 87percent KO ratio. The guy has been a machine in the ring. Hate him or love him, give the guy his credit.

Comment

[QUOTE=Frank Ducketts;12856023]
            Originally posted by KRISTLEE View Post
            Man, just stfu. It's obvious you have mental health issues that you have not solved yet.
            This kind of reply reply fcuks me off....get out of jail free card or what....typical thick kunt post when they have started an arguement and then can`t back themselves up when questioned for more insightful answers...

Don`t worry fella I`m out of this thread you dumb as schit fcuker.

P.S Since you are such a dumb a$$ and obviously need things explained to you slowly....before you start commenting that my spelling of certain words is wrong, please realise I am trying to mix letters up so that the words can be made out.

Comment

Working...
            X