Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez's Wife is Standing Firm: I Told Juan To Retire

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Pac is willing to give JMM the bigger share, take random blood tests and is willing to fight in Mexico (assuming JMM still wants it in Mexico) then so be it.

If pac is not willing to give in, than JMM can just forget about it and know that he got the last laugh. Let Pac live with that defeat.

Pac has options with Bradley II. However if Bob keeps Pac away from Bradley (again), I've mentioned Pac should fight Broner at 140.

It's a tune up (for Pac) and great test for Broner. What would hurt seeing Pac fight a Mayweather lite aka a defensive counter puncher with a right hand that can move, box and has tremendous speed that matches or supersedes Pac? An easy comeback fight for Pac. Or is it?

Make it late 2013. Broner can get another fight in and move up (unless the Gamboa fight can still be made). Or Fight Gamboa and then move up to 140 for Pac. The fight will sell. I think it would do better than many probably think.
    Last edited by WESS; 12-20-2012, 05:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
      If Pac is willing to give JMM the bigger share, take random blood tests and is willing to fight in Mexico (assuming JMM still wants it in Mexico) then so be it.

If pac is not willing to give in, than JMM can just forget about it and know that he got the last laugh. Let Pac live with that defeat.

Pac has options with Bradley II. However if Bob keeps Pac away from Bradley (again), I've mentioned Pac should fight Broner at 140.

It's a tune up and great test for Broner. What would hurt seeing Pac fight a Mayweather lite aka a defensive counter puncher with a right hand that can move, box and has tremendous speed that matches or supersedes Pac? An easy comeback fight for Pac. Or is it?

Make it late 2013. Broner can get another fight in and move up (unless the Gamboa fight can still be made). Or Fight Gamboa and then move up to 140 for Pac. The fight will sell. I think it would do better than many probably think.
      broner?

yea lets use pacquiao as a tune up for broner.

lmfaaoooo.

delusions of grandeur.

Comment

Originally posted by DTMB View Post
        broner?

yea lets use pacquiao as a tune up for broner.

lmfaaoooo.

delusions of grandeur.
        A tune up for Pac.... a test for Broner.

Didn't think anyone could possibly think Pac would be a tune for Broner.
        Last edited by WESS; 12-20-2012, 05:15 PM.

Comment

Marquez capped his career perfectly by icing Pac
          he's got money and he finally got the big win he needed
          he shouldn't risk tarnishing the luster by fighting again
          he peaked emotionally with that win, he's been hunting it for yrs
          now that he has it he's got nothing to really push for
          Marquez has earned the right to retire, his wife is right

Comment

lmfaaoo, pac should have wont that first fight outright but due to a scoring error it was called a draw. the same judge that made the error even admitted it. the 2nd fight was the easiest of all the fights to score and that was for pac. the 3rd fight, pac OUT THREW AND OUT LANDED MARQUEZ AND MARQUEZ FACE LOOKED WORSE FOR THE WEAR in comparison to pac.

Marquez owes everything to pac. the fact that pac even gave him two more fights after the first two is indicative of this.

Marquez would be toiling in obscurity if Pac never gave him a chance in the first place like hamed, morales, and barerra did.

you can never understand this because you have become a repugnant floids infested flowmoesexual. Even your stupidity is seeping into the lounge. I saw your overtly over reactionary posts to el fenomeno. i was just lmfaaoo at how sensitive and paranoid you were.

pathetic.
            You're a clown. You made a large post of mostly irrelevant responses to what I said.

Why are you bringing up something that happened in the lounge, of a poster I don't like? Is he your boyfriend or something?

Comment

Originally posted by sapo1 View Post
              i think you meant to respond to someone else!!! cuz i agree Juan is BOSS!!!
              Yeah, that come off wrong. I was adding to your train of thought.

We're on the same page.

Comment

Marquez doesn't owe that stinking little Pinoy anything -- he won the last two fights. Retire now.

Comment

The only thing I don't like is Pac and Roach talkin about waiting till September to fight. I think that's deliberate, so that Marquez will be a year older. I think if Marquez wants to fight 1 more time it should be early next year (maybe Cinco de Mayo!) with or without Pac

Comment

JMM got his rightful crown, is a 1st ballot HOF, got money, and has a career after boxing with his commentating job. There is nothing left to prove so its time to ride off into the sunset.

Comment

the fact that BOB ARUM even gave him two more fights after the first two is indicative of this.

Marquez would be toiling in obscurity if BOB ARUM never gave him a chance in the first place like hamed, morales, and barerra did.
                      FIFY

"Eh, eh, I'll fight who my promoter wants to me fight."

Comment

Working...
                      X