No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez's Wife is Standing Firm: I Told Juan To Retire

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Juan,000,000 View Post
    lol Roach does not run the camp. i wont b surprised if he gets fired... i do understand u n if that's the case then Juan shud just retire now but i can c the 5th fight happening 2013 n if theyre were a fight where the fighter deserves a rematch its pac in this fight.
    I Agree!! of course manny deserves a rematch!! Any fighter that gets knocked out should get another shot!!

the question is Time!!! at marquez age he cant take long breaks and expect his body to maintain!!! if it dont happen in may i dont see it happening!

On another note i dont hear anything from team manny indicating that they want a rematch on a seriouse level where marquez is turning down offers...we will have to wait untill january cuz manny and roach havent mentioned anything besides a tune up fight in september!!!

Comment

Tough decision for JMM to make, if he decides to leave the sport he will be remembered for the many wars and excitement that he brought to fans around the world.

Comment

Marquez owes Pacquiao everything.

Pac was the one who gave marquez his first big fight when hamed, barerra, and morales mercilessly ducked marquez during their prime. there's a reason why marquez never ever gave morales a fight when morales started asking for it the past couple of years, past bitterness of not being offered a fight back when morales, hamed, and barerra were on top.

If marquez is to fight again, HE OWES PACQUIAO A 5TH FIGHT.

Where woould marquez career be if pac gave marquez the same treatment that hamed, barerra, and morales did?

he would be drinking piss in private instead of on hbo.

Comment

Originally posted by IIG View Post
          I'll be extremely disappointed if he continues after damn near decapitating Pacquiao. What does he stand to gain from a fifth fight with Pac? Even if he was to win, people would just say Pac was shot, and he wouldn't get much credit for it. He could try to fight Bradley, but I really believe that won't go his way. The time to go out on top is now.
          I really want him to retire and if he absolutely feels the need for one more fight, then let it be Brandon Rios. If it's not Rios, then just retire.

Comment

Originally posted by DTMB View Post

Pac was the one who gave marquez his first big fight when hamed, barerra, and morales mercilessly ducked marquez during their prime. there's a reason why marquez never ever gave morales a fight when morales started asking for it the past couple of years, past bitterness of not being offered a fight back when morales, hamed, and barerra were on top.

Where woould marquez career be if pac gave marquez the same treatment that hamed, barerra, and morales did?

Marquez doesn't owe Pacquiao sh-t. He beat him at least 3 times out of 4 fights. The only people who owe anything to anyone is the terrible judges who robbed Marquez in the 3rd fight, and refused to give him the decision in both of the close fights. They owe Marquez an apology.

Comment

ok yes you are right manny pac deserves a rematch!!!

So is Manny pac ready?? why is manny pacs Team talking about A tune up fight in september??

What do you want Marquez To Do? wait till 2014 For Pac To Be Ready??

Is Pac Ready?? Cuz the only thing i hear from Team Manny is A tune Up fight in September!!!

Comment

Retire Marquez

you gave the boxing world roughly 20 years of your life. You owe the sport nothing.

You will be remembered as a great and you are surely going down as a ATG.

Retire knowing you will leave the bitter taste of defeat in your arch rival mouth.

Comment

Nacho and Marquez have already acknowledged this. Especially Nacho, he said Pacquiao is a great warrior and never had to give them a 4th fight or even take the first fight before, because Juan was considered the Avoided one back in the day.

People love to diss Pacquiao but those same haters who hated on this 4th fight before it happened are the same ones enjoying the outcome, at least give Pacman credit for giving Juan this rematch, he didn't have to take it but he knew the fights left doubt in a lot of peoples minds.

I think Juan should forever be thankful to Manny because he was the one who put his name on the map when he survived those three knockdowns, and Juan has forever made a name off of Pacquiao.

Comment

He should just lay her down, give her a good dicking and she'll surely change her mind after

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                      Marquez doesn't owe Pacquiao sh-t. He beat him at least 3 times out of 4 fights. The only people who owe anything to anyone is the terrible judges who robbed Marquez in the 3rd fight, and refused to give him the decision in both of the close fights. They owe Marquez an apology.

lmfaaoo, pac should have wont that first fight outright but due to a scoring error it was called a draw. the same judge that made the error even admitted it. the 2nd fight was the easiest of all the fights to score and that was for pac. the 3rd fight, pac OUT THREW AND OUT LANDED MARQUEZ AND MARQUEZ FACE LOOKED WORSE FOR THE WEAR in comparison to pac.

Marquez owes everything to pac. the fact that pac even gave him two more fights after the first two is indicative of this.

Marquez would be toiling in obscurity if Pac never gave him a chance in the first place like hamed, morales, and barerra did.

you can never understand this because you have become a repugnant floids infested flowmoe***ual. Even your ******ity is seeping into the lounge. I saw your overtly over reactionary posts to el fenomeno. i was just lmfaaoo at how sensitive and paranoid you were.

pathetic.

Comment

Working...
                      X