Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez's Wife is Standing Firm: I Told Juan To Retire

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marquez should listen to his good lady...retire while you've still got your marbles intact- he wont though...shame really.

Comment

Originally posted by sapo1 View Post
      the very soonest pac gets back in the ring would be september!! and roach said it would be a Tune Up fight to see where manny is!!!!

so that means manny pac wont be avail for a rematch till 2014!!! How long do you expect Marquez to wait!!
      People will cry forever now. Juan is the boss, get over it people.

Comment

Originally posted by Hallaqsillaq View Post
        I suspect Mexican women can be as tough as PR women when they want to be.

No shame Juan, you're still our hero!
        Areed!! mexican women are tough!! latina women in general!!! its the same nagg in spanish!!!

Comment

It's not a question who the Boss is its about leaving the sport without serious damage to yourself. When she saw Manny on the deck it could have just easily been Juan and an intelligent person knows that! Its time for both Juan & Manny to pack it in. Theres other things to do in life!! Ray.

ps; Cotto goes too!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hallaqsillaq View Post
            People will cry forever now. Juan is the boss, get over it people.
            i think you meant to respond to someone else!!! cuz i agree Juan is BOSS!!!

Comment

Yea Juan should go ahead and hang em up. Unless Pacquiao would be willing to come to Mexico to fight him.

Comment

Here is the Thing!!! A Fighter Is A Fighter!! if they retire and it was not their time then they come back!!! if it was your time then it works out!!

Boxing will Tell you when to retire!!! Fighters Never Retire!! The Sport Of Boxing Retires the Fighter!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sapo1 View Post
                  the very soonest pac gets back in the ring would be september!! and roach said it would be a Tune Up fight to see where manny is!!!!

so that means manny pac wont be avail for a rematch till 2014!!! How long do you expect Marquez to wait!!
                  lol Roach does not run the camp. i wont b surprised if he gets fired... i do understand u n if that's the case then Juan shud just retire now but i can c the 5th fight happening 2013 n if theyre were a fight where the fighter deserves a rematch its pac in this fight.

Comment

Quick question: Last fighter who listened to his wife/mother's request of retiring?

Comment

I'll be extremely disappointed if he continues after damn near decapitating Pacquiao. What does he stand to gain from a fifth fight with Pac? Even if he was to win, people would just say Pac was shot, and he wouldn't get much credit for it. He could try to fight Bradley, but I really believe that won't go his way. The time to go out on top is now.

Comment

Working...
                      X