Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Burns Leaning Away From Broner Date of 2/16

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you have a title belt you shouldn't need fights before facing anyone.

If you do then you should give up the belt.

Comment

at least pretend like u wanna fight and weasel ur way out LOL. I'm all for young guys and promoters protecting their investment to build them up and make sure they're ready as they can be for a big test but if you got a world title its too late for that...give up the belt or fight the best guys that's it no other choice

Comment

He's shook

Comment

Stay ducking, Ricky Burns.

Comment

After that ass whooping he gave DeMarco I don't think anyone will be lining up to fight Broner any time soon.

Broner may have just marked himself.

Comment

If he doesn't want to fight Broner, cool. But he better fight Vasquez then instead of fighting some fuckin nobody.

Comment

When will people learn burns is another euro bum. Broner,April and Vazquez whoop his a$$.

Comment

Nothing new here like MJ said. He's been avoiding him for over a year now.

Comment

I dont think Burns is ducking the fight. It seems that both Burns and Warren wants the fight but this stupid manager Morrison is looking to milk Burns as much as possible by feeding him crappy opponents. Burns is 30 now, when should he fight Broner? He already took the belt from Martinez, outboxed Katsidis and got a KO against Mitchell. I think he's ready for the best now.
                    Disgusting that a manager could be so greedy. Even Warren, UK's Arum, is willing to make the fight, he is in touch with GBP for this fight. Burns should fire his manager Morrison

Comment

http://www.boxingscene.com/ricky-bur...-broner--57743

Comment

Working...
                      X