Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Burns Leaning Away From Broner Date of 2/16

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not good enough, why do these fighters even get into this game if they dont want to fight the best. pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by V.WEBB View Post
      "You gone get this work! "
      "Harriet Tubman was more of a man than your father would ever be!"

Comment

Already said this fight would never happen, No way Burns Or Team Burns throw him in a fight with Broner, Unless they are getting paid some crazy money Frank warren would never do it, Burns would probably make more money fighting bums in scotland than he would make fighting Broner in america in a fight that he would probably get stopped, This is frank warrens way and we have seen it before and it would alway be that way.

Comment

Burns should not go to the USA to fight against a HBO house fighter.

Broner is Haymon-managed and Golden Boy-promoted, so who do you think the judges will give the close rounds to? And referees tend to favor the home fighter (see Kessler-Ward, Peterson-Khan and recently, Guzman-Khabib).

However, I'd like to see Burns fight Broner in Scotland, where there will be fair officiating.

A fight in Scotland would fill a large venue, while Broner can't draw flies in the US.

Comment

Not surprised at all...

Comment

Nobody is surprise...he ran from him at 130 and he is going to run from him again at 135

I think Broner crushes him within 4-6 Rounds Easy and I think he and Frank Warren knows that as well

Comment

Burns is gonna keep defending his WBO belt in Scotland against mediocre opponents. He can become a scottish "hero" and sell out football stadiums... I doubt he'll ever step up.

Comment

Burns can beat alot of the names in the division, and could do so while fighting in the UK and even selling outs big arenas up in Scotland. So, while hes winning and making good money Frank Warren will be happy to continue to do so.

Burns has said though that he wants to go over to America and unify. So, i suppose its down to him really.
                  I hope he does, i can't see him beating Broner but i think he's an underrated fighter who is capable over making a name for himself in America.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                    Burns should not go to the USA to fight against a HBO house fighter.

Broner is Haymon-managed and Golden Boy-promoted, so who do you think the judges will give the close rounds to? And referees tend to favor the home fighter (see Kessler-Ward, Peterson-Khan and recently, Guzman-Khabib).

However, I'd like to see Burns fight Broner in Scotland, where there will be fair officiating.

A fight in Scotland would fill a large venue, while Broner can't draw flies in the US.
                    You are vastly understating Broner's popularity here in the US. If Broner fights in his hometown it's probably a sell-out just as Burns probably sells out his hometown stadium. Broner is on the cusp of superstardom can you say the same about Burns? Closes rounds? You are just kidding right?

Comment

Originally posted by chrismart83 View Post
                      Burns can beat alot of the names in the division, and could do so while fighting in the UK and even selling outs big arenas up in Scotland. So, while hes winning and making good money Frank Warren will be happy to continue to do so.
                      Why doesn't he fight some of the big names in the division then? If he won't fight Broner then Burns should be the one fighting Richard Abril. Or Miguel Vasquez. Or even Antonio DeMarco.

Comment

Working...
                      X