This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
    Yes i do,what other reason is there to dodge drug testing and be concerned with cutoff dates? i think he is dirtier than a gas station bathroom toilet seat
    Its no dirtier than turning down the request to produce all the documents of USADA test results when Pacquiao's lawyer heard Floyd failed the OST 3 times in 3 occasions but were covered up by USADA and GBP just like the attempted cover up of Morales. Why not just show all the documents if they didn't try to hide something?

After the incedent, Floyd and GBP put their tails inside their butt like a dog and quickly settled the defamation case. They went to Pacquaio kneeling, took back all their accusations and declared Pacquaio is a clean fighter. LMAO! Did you see the fear in their action after the rumors Floyd tested positive on 3 occasions was revealed?
    Last edited by whirlwind; 12-18-2012, 01:24 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheBoxingBanger View Post
      Why would I think Manny was blood doping??

In his early days the guy looked emaciated, like a skeleton. Even when he was at 125lbs I thought he was easily a 140lb fight if the damn kid would just eat some food.!!!!!

He got a strength coach, Ariza, and Ariza had to force feed the kid just to get hime to 140. Once Manny listened and adhered tonthe schedule he was still only weighing 143.

And Manny has never looked like a swelled up hulk of a bodybuilder ever in his carreer.

Frank, are you a Manny hater? Are you mexican? If you are either one, then your comments are in proper context I guess.

Just enjoy the sport man, and call things honestly. You think JMM was natural for the fight man???? Seriously???

I mean I do have a professional eye for these things, but everybody else at the fight party was saying. JMM looked juiced also .... and they were primarily mexican lol

What does that tell you??

Call it like it is man. If that's your opinion, I guess it is what is. JMM was PED'd up for that one though.

That's my professional opinion
      Force feed Pac to get to 140? Why are you lying? He was weighing in at 146+ as low as junior featherweight on fight night.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
        Self-proclaimed PED expert professional in charge of knowing the difference between blood doping and steroids.

Give it a rest guy, you're embarrassing yourself and Pac by virtue of your dishonesty.
        LMAO i was about to say that, ALL thanks to Jim Lampley, he bred alot of them after his comedy show "The Fight Game", always good for LOL's if you know what i mean brah....

Comment

• @deadlikeme

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
          Self-proclaimed PED expert professional in charge of knowing the difference between blood doping and steroids.

Give it a rest guy, you're embarrassing yourself and Pac by virtue of your dishonesty.
          I do know. Thanks to an education. 9 years and counting

How about you dead?

What are your opinions based on?

It would be funny if floyd/JMM 2 took place and JMM ko'd floyd, I bet you same people would be here accusing JMM then because It feels like you guys in here are just Pacquiao haters.

Just being honest here guys.

Comment

How about you dead?

It would be funny if floyd/JMM 2 took place and JMM ko'd floyd, I bet you same people would be here accusing JMM then because It feels like you guys in here are just Pacquiao haters.

Lol a PED expert in Boxingscene defending PAc, the irony.

Tey Ol'e Own PEDDLEz SON!!!!!

Comment

• @cap

Originally posted by Cap'n Crunch View Post
              Lol a PED expert in Boxingscene defending PAc, the irony.

Tey Ol'e Own PEDDLEz SON!!!!!
              Wrong again man. I'm not here defending Manny, I'm here accusing JMM.

I'm a huge JMM fan, I feel let down that he cheated. Especially because I know what he was taking and how he was taking it.

Cap are you one of these flomo things I been hearing about?
              Last edited by TheBoxingBanger; 12-18-2012, 01:24 AM.

Comment

Wrong again man. I'm not here defending Manny, I'm here accusing JMM.

I'm a huge JMM fan, I feel let down that he cheated. Especially because I know what he was taking and how he was taking it.

Cap are you one of these ***** things I been hearing about?
                YOu're here agains Jmm, but not Pacquiao who refuses stringent testing, why?

Comment

How about you dead?

I don't even know what to say, you're like Margarito...just hanging in there and taking a beating.

Your expert opinion of being in sports medicine for 9 years, which you mentioned at no point in any of your posts on this board, until Pac got KTFO in hilariously devastating fashion.

Comment

• at cap

Originally posted by Cap'n Crunch View Post
                    YOu're here agains Jmm, but not Pacquiao who refuses stringent testing, why?
                    Manny was onboard with testing. He just didn't wanna be floyds bytche

Mannys been on board with testing for 2 almost 3 years...... where the heck have you been man???? You need to get out of your house more.

Manny wanted testing for this fight memo turned the testing down. You need to read the mexican media. Its all over

Get informed if you want to argue facts man

Comment

Cap are you one of these flomo things I been hearing about?
                      Im a Boxing fan, and i enjoyed the fight, and the ones that took place last Sat, and so on.

Quite frankly,You sound like you have another man's b@lls in yout mouth. Just take the lost t@rd.

ps, Manny is one of my favorite fighters along with Floyd and JMM.

Comment

Working...
                      X