Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vazquez: Humble Hero Wants Broner in Unification

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm gonna pray to the boxing gods for this fight to happen but I don't think Broner has the balls to accept the challenge. Broner doesn't win a single round if the fight gets made.

Comment

Originally posted by liraj View Post
      I'm gonna pray to the boxing gods for this fight to happen but I don't think Broner has the balls to accept the challenge. Broner doesn't win a single round if the fight gets made.
      All I can say is have you watched either of them fight?

Comment

lolwut?! broner doesnt win a round against miguel vasquez? that would only be the case if vasquez fights someone other than broner, then yes, broner surely wont win a round

how the fuck does one even reply to something like this lol...

Comment

A few days before the Gesta fight I went against Gesta because of his bad footwork and Vazquez's better movement and I picked Vazquez by decision. Vazquez is like a rubix cube....he will be hard to solve for anyone. The fact that he will fight anyone has won me over a bit. Vazquez is the opposite to DeMarco and is hard to catch. Broner may get frustrated in the fight.

Comment

has broner fought anyone that doesnt stand in front of him?

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
              has broner fought anyone that doesnt stand in front of him?
              nope he has never fougth a jabber like Vazquez that i know of

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
                lolwut?! broner doesnt win a round against miguel vasquez? that would only be the case if vasquez fights someone other than broner, then yes, broner surely wont win a round

how the fuck does one even reply to something like this lol...

Broner can't cut the ring off for shyt. Vazquez boxes circles around him for 12 rounds, easily too.

but like I said, I don't think Broner has the balls to accept the challenge.

Comment

Broner can't cut the ring off for shyt. Vazquez boxes circles around him for 12 rounds, easily too.

but like I said, I don't think Broner has the balls to accept the challenge.

hmmm...

okie dokie...

wow...

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
                    hmmm...

okie dokie...

wow...

just my opinion, a lot of people underrate Vasquez and overrate Broner.

Comment

just my opinion, a lot of people underrate Vasquez and overrate Broner.

no problem, everyone is entitled to their opinion

Comment

Working...
                      X