Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vazquez: Humble Hero Wants Broner in Unification

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Make it happen. I want to see Broner's skill tested against a guy that boxes and moves.

Comment

It'll be ugly.... that is all

Comment

I doubt Broner get anywhere near Vazquez.

the problem is Vazquez has a style that mexicans don't like. he's not a warrior that they'll support. Vazquez suffers from the same problem as Carlos Molina. both great boxers but both have unpleasing styles for all but the most hardcore fans.

Broner has easily say that Vazquez brings no money to the table and call it a day. I'd be really suprised if Broner took such a high risk low reward type fight. I'd like to see Broner do something special but I won't hold my breath.

Comment

Originally posted by "Smokin Sugar" View Post
          No way Broner fights Vasquez! Vasquez is too good and Broner wants to look like a hot shot all the time. It sucks because now for the rest of Broners career he has to be matched perfectly so he always looks talented!
          Broner doesn't need anybody to make him look talented, because he is talented. Broner smokes this fool inside of 6.

Comment

Seems as if this could happen..... Burns wants to fight again before a Broner fight.... Broner might not want to wait.... Abril is busy waiting.... Vazquez is available... Hope it happens.... Not really too much else to pick from at 35

Comment

This could happen, but I doubt it. Broner will probably take a fight against a Top 10 LW like Bogere. Both are Golden Boy and Top 10.

On a side note, I love how Burns stays avoiding Broner. I mean, he's going to fight a nobody in January, instead of just going straight for Broner in Feb.

Comment

vasquez beats complete garbage in gesta, and all of a sudden he is the man? dont get me wrong, vasquez is a good slick boxer and all, but he's not quite on broner's level from what I've seen. broner has a easy time with him after he figures him out quick. broner knows how to use the ring and how to cut the ring off.

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
                  vasquez beats complete garbage in gesta, and all of a sudden he is the man? dont get me wrong, vasquez is a good slick boxer and all, but he's not quite on broner's level from what I've seen. broner has a easy time with him after he figures him out quick. broner knows how to use the ring and how to cut the ring off.
                  Not saying he's the man but whats a better win. Gesta or demarco???

Comment

Originally posted by rey guey View Post
                    I doubt Broner get anywhere near Vazquez.

the problem is Vazquez has a style that mexicans don't like. he's not a warrior that they'll support. Vazquez suffers from the same problem as Carlos Molina. both great boxers but both have unpleasing styles for all but the most hardcore fans.

Broner has easily say that Vazquez brings no money to the table and call it a day. I'd be really suprised if Broner took such a high risk low reward type fight. I'd like to see Broner do something special but I won't hold my breath.
                    I don't think HBO is interested in a Broner Vazquez fight at the moment so that's probably why it won't happen

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
                      Not saying he's the man but whats a better win. Gesta or demarco???
                      imo, demarco. i think gesta is overrated trash. vasquez made him look even worse, but all gesta has is power. if a fighter isnt scared of him, like vasquez clearly wasnt, gesta already lost.

not takin anything away from miguel, he boxed perfectly, and made gesta look like what he is, a journeyman at best

Comment

Working...
                      X