Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vazquez: Humble Hero Wants Broner in Unification

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leftovers from Ponce and Quintero wont beat Títere, Can´t blame titere for shooting to the weakest link though.

Comment

Vasquez has given us 2 stinkers back to back. No one wants to watch this guy fight again, including the HBO commentators.

So why not make Vasquez vs. Richard Abril? By unifying (assuming that the WBA makes Abril their full champion) the winner will bring something more to the table.
      Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 12-12-2012, 05:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
        Comment wasn't directed at you, I was talking (or posting) In General

as for Broner cutting the ring off, I don't think that will be a problem at all because Broner does have good feet, Broner is far from a "FLAT FOOTED FIGHTER" late he just been standing on his punches to get off with MORE POWER and so far it has worked because he has been scoring KO's, Broner actually use to fight going backward and just depending on that Counter Hook but after the Ponce fight he has been walking his opponents down and throwing more Power Shots
        In this case I don't think cutting off the ring would be a matter of moving your feet, but more of ring IQ.

One thing is having good footwork and another one is having the intelligence to anticipate your opponent movements to trap him in a corner.

Vazquez is very very hard to beat, the guy has A LOT of lateral movement and does unexpected things. Broner would have to be very smart to cut off the ring and get close enough to hit Vazquez.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          Vasquez has given us 2 stinkers back to back. No one wants to watch this guy fight again, including the HBO commentators.

So why not make Vasquez vs. Richard Abril? By unifying (assuming that the WBA makes Abril their full champion) the winner will bring something more to the table.
          Nobody is unified at 35.... Why not go for the #1 guy and become lineal??? Makes more sense to me

Comment

Nobody is going to want to fight him and nobody wants to watch him fight

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
              has broner fought anyone that doesnt stand in front of him?
              Ponce De Leon.

Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
              You can't even provide PROOF that Broner can't cut the ring off, your just making up **** because you want to see Broner lose
              Nobody is saying he can't, we're just saying he hasn't done it so far. You gotta go by what you see and what I see is a fighter who just walks forward and has poor lateral movement.

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
              I would love to see this fight but I don't think many people would be interested.

Comment

This guy is boring but if they're giving Dawson the boring quitter another chance on HBO then he should get one too.

Comment

Working...
                X