Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vazquez: Humble Hero Wants Broner in Unification

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4 man WW tourney.... how is this not happening?

Bob wants money and I don't see how this tourney doesn't make him money!

Rios/Pac
    Marquez/Bradley

winner fight in the winter with the losers facing off on the undercard..... unless it's Pac... we know he won't give him undercard treatment.

That's three PPV's right there... and everyone of them has a hook.
    Pac vs Rios, young up and coming Mexican Brawler who's looking to knock Pac out again. Pac, legendary Filipino champion trying to redeem himself after that brutal KO.
    Feeds Mexican/Filipino rivalry!

Marquez vs Bradley is a fight between the two men who beat Pacquiao in his last two fights.
    They can have it in Mexico because Bradley fights anywhere he needs to and I bet Bob doesn't give 2 ****s about him. Marquez is at an all time high and I bet he'd like nothing better than to beat Bradley and snatch his belt in another big payday.

He can make a fictitious trophy/title for the winner and hype it up

Thoughts?

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz;1280514[B
      1]vasquez beats complete garbage in gesta, and all of a sudden he is the man? [/B]dont get me wrong, vasquez is a good slick boxer and all, but he's not quite on broner's level from what I've seen. broner has a easy time with him after he figures him out quick. broner knows how to use the ring and how to cut the ring off.
      Longest reigning titlist at 35 cant hurt plus hes ranked 2nd by the Ring..... Also hes never lost at 35

Comment

i guess i wouldn't mind seeing this...i hope broner can make it exciting cause sure as hell vazquez ain't going to do that. i'd pick broner to win it by late TKO or UD if it happens though.

Comment

I think this fight's winner (if it happens) depends on who imposes their strategy on the other boxer. If Vazquez imposes his strategy boxing and moving then I can see A UD decision either way. If Broner forces him to stand still and is allowed to sit down on his punches, I can see Broner stopping him.

Comment

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
            Longest reigning titlist at 35 cant hurt plus hes ranked 2nd by the Ring..... Also hes never lost at 35

yea i get all that, but come on lol...

Comment

Vazquez would give Broner a lot of problems but I see Broner eventually catching him with hard counters and stopping him late.

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
              vasquez beats complete garbage in gesta, and all of a sudden he is the man? dont get me wrong, vasquez is a good slick boxer and all, but he's not quite on broner's level from what I've seen. broner has a easy time with him after he figures him out quick. broner knows how to use the ring and how to cut the ring off.
              Broner doesn't cut the ring off he just follows his opponents.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                Vazquez would give Broner a lot of problems but I see Broner eventually catching him with hard counters and stopping him late.

Broner doesn't cut the ring off he just follows his opponents.
                you're saying broner can't cut the ring off? disagree

and yes I agree he would stop vasquez late

Comment

That will be crazy watching a Mexican boxer running from a black American boxer, I cant recall seeing that before...

Comment

I like Vazquez slick style and good footwork...but HBO is not going to accept a Vazquez fight unfortunately and I think the Commentators made that very clear during his fight with Gesta, yes the Gesta fight was AWFUL but it wasn't even Vazquez fault that the fight was Boring...Gesta was a over hyped Prospect and a Poor Attempt by Top Rank trying to find another Pacquiao I guess

But yes I do think Vazquez has a style that can give anybody in his Division problems including Broner...but I think Broner would slow him down with Body Shots, I don't think he would knock Vazquez out but I do think he would win a ugly fight on the Cards but I think it would be a great experience for Broner against a style like that

I think the fight would go a lot like the Bradley vs Vazquez

Comment

Broner will duck Vasquez

Comment

Working...
                      X