Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hatton Advises Pacquiao: Your Legacy is Secured, Retire

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just 2 weeks ago Manny said the same thing about Hatton,amazing how things turn around

Comment

Originally posted by stretchedout View Post
      JMM was lucky he didn't kill Pacquiao.

And wow, he got " lucky " twice.....

the first punch was a wide looping right

while the second punch was a straight right can u dummies tell the difference?

if pac didnt stupidly jumped into that straight right it can possibly be a knockdown only and probably miss also

pac has granite chin that can survive a hard punch just so happen he was moving toward a hard punch which doubles the force

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
        Just 2 weeks ago Manny said the same thing about Hatton,amazing how things turn around
        O ok. Then Hatton was just returning the favor.

Comment

I thought it was pretty clear that the beginning of the end was when Manny made the conscious decision to just continue walking down JMM until there was a stoppage. He smelled blood and went 100% on the offensive looking for the KO, and in turn abandoned reason and any concept of defense. He thought there was zero chance that JMM could KO him the way he did, and boy did he pay for it.

In the end he got his stoppage...he just happened to be on the wrong side of it.

Comment

Except that Pacquaio and his handlers know there are two champions he could step into a ring tomorrow and dethrone (Malignaggi and Bradley)..Pacquaio could easily take those two fights and win those straps..even after this kind of loss neither of those guys poses a KO threat on any level to him..I say Arum contacts Malignaggi who'd jump at the massive payday, let bradley have his tune up fight and then make Bradley vs Pacquaio 2 for december 2013..then retire holding almost all the belts again. Plus he'd go out on a high note having changed the story from Marquez's revenge to Manny's revenge.

Comment

I'm not sure how easy the Bradley rematch would be, but Pacquiao would demolish Malignaggi. Absolutely demolish him.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
                Except that Pacquaio and his handlers know there are two champions he could step into a ring tomorrow and dethrone (Malignaggi and Bradley)..Pacquaio could easily take those two fights and win those straps..even after this kind of loss neither of those guys poses a KO threat on any level to him..I say Arum contacts Malignaggi who'd jump at the massive payday, let bradley have his tune up fight and then make Bradley vs Pacquaio 2 for december 2013..then retire holding almost all the belts again. Plus he'd go out on a high note having changed the story from Marquez's revenge to Manny's revenge.
                Bradley beats Pacquiao, they should look at Malinaggi.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                  I'm not sure how easy the Bradley rematch would be, but Pacquiao would demolish Malignaggi. Absolutely demolish him.
                  Starting to scrape the barrel , best retire if thats the case .

Comment

who is hatton to give anyone any advice ! if manny listens to this recovering coke head something is wrong ! manny doesnt have to retire and i doubt for one second he is even thinking about it ! manny lost to someone that enhanced his strenth at the age of 40 ! not to a better boxer ! because without that ko punch manny was thoughrouly dominating marquez like never before !

Comment

pacquiao won't retire, everybody knows how heavy it feels to comeback from a knock out defeat, it's the worst mental torture. just ask hatton and dela hoya. pacquiao himself said if he retires, there is no going back. he'll hang up his gloves probably next year after ending his career with a win and not a loss

Comment

Working...
                      X