No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hatton Advises Pacquiao: Your Legacy is Secured, Retire

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WladimirK View Post
    Pacquiao can bounce back, he was KO'd by a lucky punch in a fight he was dominating. No shame there. He should definitely come back and redeem himself if the fire still burns inside.
    LOL

The "lucky punch" theory, is right up there with the "magic bullet" theory.....

..... what ignorant dribble.

Let me guess, Wlad was dominating until Sanders got "lucky", right ?

Comment

Originally posted by stretchedout View Post
      I dont know how you could possibly come to that conclusion.

Pac has never been able to keep attacking after being countered by Marquez, how on earth would he manage that with Mayweather?

Wishful thinking I feel.

Come on, the very best Pacquiao could not beat the very worst Mayweather, like most boxing insiders have been saying for years.

Now, I'm not even sure if Pac could be competitive with Marquez. He is surely gonna be gun-shy after getting smoked like that, Marquez has his number.

Comment

Originally posted by WladimirK View Post
        Well what would you call it. It was a great KO, but it was out of the blue, unexpected. When Marquez throws that punch he has no idea if it connects, but it did - bang. Very good, but lucky.
        Why would you say something so obviously stupid.

OMG, are you a..... " klit-tard " ?

Do we have those here now ?

Why do people who are well-aware they have limited knowledge on a particular subject, volunteer to willingly make themselves look stupid.

" It is better to keep your mouth shut at the risk of looking like a fool, than opening it and removing all doubt "

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
          Ricky Hatton says Manny Pacquiao should retire from boxing after his knockout defeat to Juan Manuel Marquez.

The Briton, a former light-welterweight and welterweight champion, was knocked out by Pacquiao in May 2009 in what was his second loss as a professional. He retired for a second time last month.
          [Click Here To Read More]
          Im sure he means this from the most sincere play but sometimes I feel like people are jealous that guys are fighting on. Look at Hopkins almost 50 and still fighting. You know how many guys that fought during his era are thinking if Hopkins is doing why can't I. How bout just say do what makes you happy. Just because Hatton couldn't bounce back after a kayo loss doesnt mean Pacquiao cant and wont.

Comment

LOL

The "lucky punch" theory, is right up there with the "magic bullet" theory.....

..... what ignorant dribble.

Let me guess, Wlad was dominating until Sanders got "lucky", right ?
            The punch was lucky because JMM was only able to land it about 20 times during the bout. He knocked Pac down with the same punch, but missed with the same punch about 50 times. So I guess JMM was lucky.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
              Styles make fights. Who would have ever thought Cotto would do as much damage as he did vs Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by marvin douglas View Post
                The punch was lucky because JMM was only able to land it about 20 times during the bout. He knocked Pac down with the same punch, but missed with the same punch about 50 times. So I guess JMM was lucky.
                JMM was lucky he didn't kill Pacquiao.

And wow, he got " lucky " twice.....

Comment

Anybody who thinks that was luck, simply should not be here.

Comment

JMM was lucky he didn't kill Pacquiao.

And wow, he got " lucky " twice.....

No, he got lucky about 20 times.

Comment

Anybody who thinks that was luck, simply should not be here.

Maybe it wasn't luck but I seriously doubt Marquez would land a punch like that in a 5th fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X