No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez Knocks Manny Pacquiao Out Cold in Six

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
    Pac fans are VERY smart, see how they all are congratulating Marquez to keep the heat off of them?? If Manny would have ko'd Marquez you would have never heard the end of it.
    False...really really false...they are being classy for once though.

Comment

• no one will want to fight Marquez now !

Comment

• This was their best fight, and Marquez was the winner.

Comment

• Packytads talking about jmm on PEDS now... so much irony. Hahahaha

Comment

• What a fight props to both.

Its rare to see fighters actually go out and do what they said they were gonna do.

Comment

• In before marquez gets accused of peds!! oh wait....

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                You said something that is very telling. I noticed Pac was leaping in from round 1. The aggressiveness that Roach talked about, really back fired. You cannot be that aggressive against a counter puncher on the level of JMM.
                Marquez lulled him into it. He could take more risks this time which was the whole object of the bodybuilding exercise, and he had the power to take advantage when Manny got overconfident.

I think that's why we're seeing a lot of this 'Manny looked really good' stuff. Marquez, as he did last year, dictated the nature of the fight. It looked like he was taking a bit too much, but he knew what he was doing, that's for sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by deanrw View Post
                  After the 4th round and into the 5th I was thinking, well damn maybe Pacquiao is going to stop Marquez this time. Then Bam!!!! Perfect punch that traveled no more than a foot. Manny goes face down.

I have never seen a fighter like Marquez before. His ability to ride out serious storms and fight hard, while never losing his composure is so rare. Time and time again he has done it.

I'll say it now. I want to see a 5th fight. Badly. That one fight made the card worth $70. Great fight by both guys. It was a warriors fight. I just hope we get some up and comers who can offer as much as those two in the ring tonight. With all these great fighters nearing their end, we need more young ones who will offer the kind of Skill and Will that Floyd, Manny and Juan has given us over the years. Broner shows a lot of promise, but we need more than just him. We need more who can put us in awe.
                  yeah it was worth it after the first 2 boring fights

Comment

• great fkn shocker of a fight! Congrats to Marquez, he really outsmarted Manny. Perfectly placed shots!

If anyone was to KO Manny and end his career, I'm glad it was Marquez that did it, it only makes their history and legendary rivalry a great story for the sport.

I don't fucking get the haters and trolls right now, this fight shows us what's great about boxing and you assholes can't even appreciate that. WTF kind of fans are you?

Comment

• Originally posted by Horus View Post
                      Pacquiao won the battles
                      Marquez won the war!!!
                      Agreed. this fight was a well fought battle that i tough Manny was winning, this coming from a Marquez fan. but Marquez dropped that nuke on Manny's face and was out cold. if Manny does ever fight again he will never be the same after this KO

Comment

Working...
                      X