Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bros any gif of the KO?

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
      I fully agree, Pac looked much better than JMM tonight. I just think it was a classic mistake on the part of Pac, that's it.

We can turn it into some masterful, secret game plan by Marquez but it wasn't. It was a perfectly timed right hand after the right jab and Pac got very careless.
      Avoiding the thought of Pacquiao actually making mistakes this fight that cost him a sleeping pill.

Comment

• Originally posted by BennyST View Post
        The most frustrating thing for me is that this fight should have been for Pac's 147 title, which would make Marquez a 5 division champ and right up there near Chavez as the greatest Mexican fighter ever.

****ing Arum stealing Pac's title for Bradley's pitty pat, arse punches that hardly landed.
        So Agree, because he didn't lose to Timmy, no way he lost that fight, Marquez should have won that 5th title belt.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
          Rustico Torrecampo is greater. He KO'ed Manny first.

What a doozy for Packytards. Mayweather's resume just too a huge bump upwards and Pacquiao probably becomes a gatekeeper going forward. The Mayans were right - they just got the date wrong. A lot of worlds ended tonight and I'm happy to rub it in their faces
          Lol at the Mayans comment!

Comment

• When Ronnie writes about JMM I hope he refers to him as the newly crowned WBO Fighter of the Decade! Donaire is next!

Comment

• Viva Mexico

Marquez pooped on Pacman.

BTW his punching power is not strange, hes been KO ing bigger guys since moving up to 135+, starting with Casamayor who was never stopped before facing Marquez. Don't act like Marquez never had power.

But if you feel like making Steroid accusations feel free, end of the day Marquez gets Revenge!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tobi.G View Post
                Without Hereidas doping Marquez would not have knocked Pac out. Hereida should be banned from boxing.
                Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                Rustico Torrecampo is greater. He KO'ed Manny first.

What a doozy for Packytards. Mayweather's resume just too a huge bump upwards and Pacquiao probably becomes a gatekeeper going forward. The Mayans were right - they just got the date wrong. A lot of worlds ended tonight and I'm happy to rub it in their faces
                A sample of what to expect from NSB for the next 6 months.

Comment

• This is the end of an era. Those p4ctardss still here, please gtfo now. No body believes you are sincere in taking the high ground.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave Rado View Post
                    Marquez wasn't on PEDs and this fight proved that either Pac wasn't, or if he was, which I think is extremely unlikely, it certainly didn't help him and wouldn't have helped him against Floyd either. Floyd was an idiot. He could have been part of one of the biggest fights in history, which would have defined his career, and which he'd almost certainly have won easily, and he blew it.
                    Come on Dave..... Floyd wanted the same thing Pacquiao fans are salty over now. To know if Pac was clean and that's it. You put all this on Floyd but Bob Arum has stated numerous times how he feels about working with Floyd and Golden Boy. I can't cosign this statement.

Comment

• Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
                      I think a lot of what we saw tonight was Marquez getting old, he looked like he was having trouble pulling the trigger tonight.

There were MANY times where he would **** to throw a punch, and it wasn't there any more. There were times when he would throw a combination and turn, and not be ready to follow it up. There were times when he would get hit and wouldn't be able to counter.

Father time is definitely catching up with him, and I think he realized that and decided that he was going to have to pick his spots a bit more and really commit to his shots.

Also, watching it back, Marquez was much more elusive than I thought he was live. He was picking off most of the shots I thought Pacquiao was landing with his gloves.
                      Yeah, he definitely looked older and slower than ever. If juicing gets you beaten up and just about to be knocked out, only to land one perfect counter punch because Pac was getting wild (although Pac fans and Roach wanted Pac to fight like the old Pac, and he did!), the best in all their fights combined, then it sure seems like a major waste of time.

Unless everyone has already forgotten, Marquez was getting hit a lot, hurt, was slow and struggling to counter well. Pac was looking very fast and good. Jucing had nothing to do with Pac leaping in like he always has and Marquez timing a perfect counter shot.

If it was about roids winning this, he would have been more aggressive, faster instead of slower, and not getting hit and hurt so much.

Comment

Working...
                      X