Pac should retire, his head is not in the game anymore
    His heads probably still in row z

Comment

• Originally posted by amayseng View Post
      all a sudden at near 40 JMM is jacked up and now a ONE punch KILLER

with mike tyson like power??????????

get the **** out of here.....

PEDS are real my friends....

i didnt have a horse in this race and am a fan of both...

but what is real is real

this is hilarious.....listen to all the Pac stans crying about PED's. It was just a good shot mang!!!!!!! The overhand right he landed had more power, but it his Manny moving back....not jumping in like an amatuer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Calabis View Post
        Come on now, Pac moved right into that punch, that's what made it so devastating
        totally agree. he was coming in a downward motion and Marquez got him with a flush shot.
        i hate the PED's comments cause Manny was in the same boat in the past. so please shut the hell up. :ANYWORD:

Comment

• Strongest JMM has ever looked and all he needed was a balco coach in his corner. Maybe/maybe not its authentic but he has to expect people to wonder. The old saying is if you lay with dogs you might get fleas.

Comment

• ROFLMFAO! Marquez is the ****ing man! Pact@rds are on suicide watch after seeing him get knocked flat the **** out for the 3RD TIME!!!!! I love it! Now how was Pac gonna beat Mayweather again lol? Marquez deserved this win for sure... I like Marquez before but I'm sure he just won a whole lot of new fans. I'm sure all we're gonna hear now is that Marquez was on PED's although I think the commission will be doing a good job and Marquez will pass all standard commission tests just like Pac has lol! Here's to you Pac fans

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave Rado View Post
              I don't hate Floyd but he was an idiot. He could have been part of the biggest fight in the last 50 years, which would have been a career-defining fight for him, and would almost certainly have won it if they'd fought - and he blew it. Marquez proved tonight and in their previous fight that Floyd's worries about PEDs, if they were genuine, were ridiculous, and I doubt they were genuine in any case.
              All I'm hearing is Marquez is on PEDS from Pacquiao fans. Guess Floyd was on to something huh? No one can complain especially Pacquiao fans because they did not care whether Pacquiao was on anything or not and Floyd was just scared for asking to get tested. That is exactly how it went. Much respect to JMM.

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRAeRxHkdWs

Comment

• Originally posted by goblin213 View Post
                  Lol PAC jumped right into that punch
                  You said something that is very telling. I noticed Pac was leaping in from round 1. The aggressiveness that Roach talked about, really back fired. You cannot be that aggressive against a counter puncher on the level of JMM.

To add to that, it's the same reason the late great Manny Stewart was wrong in saying JMM should have been aggressive the last 3 rounds of their 3rd fight.

Manny's over aggressiveness really hurt him in this fight. I never thought I would see JMM knock PAc out, never in a million years.

Comment

• If the pac man wants to continue his career he needs a long lay off. at least a year.

Comment

• When Marquez knocked down Pac in the 3rd round I was shocked. I didn't think I'd ever see Marquez pull that off. Few rounds later he tops that and knocked Pac the **** out. KO of the year for sure.

Comment

Working...
                      X