Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez Knocks Manny Pacquiao Out Cold in Six

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First off Cong**** to Marquez, he deserves this. What a perfect way to ride off into the sunset.

....But for some reason when Pac was KO'd unconscious I felt like was in some twilight zone, im still shocked tbh

Comment

• Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
      he did get careless and walk right into it. Cant blame peds for that

Comment

• Originally posted by marvin douglas View Post
        Where are you Floyd haters now? Pac got knocked the f**ked out.
        What a joke. Floyd doesn't even have the stones to get in the ring with Pac. Phuk Floyd.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Hobbs View Post
          instant all time classic.

legendary status for everyone involved. this is great for boxing. everybody should be happy and hope this is a success.

stop with roid BS. that was a great honest shot from a great fighter using great technique. nothing is taken away from anybody. i hope there is a 5 fight and its another great one like this.

this is an epic night in boxing history.

it was just a good shot that caught a guy coming in. Had nothing to do with increased power. It's just simply the cleanest and best "point of contact" shot JMM has landed against Manny.

Comment

• After the 4th round and into the 5th I was thinking, well damn maybe Pacquiao is going to stop Marquez this time. Then Bam!!!! Perfect punch that traveled no more than a foot. Manny goes face down.

I have never seen a fighter like Marquez before. His ability to ride out serious storms and fight hard, while never losing his composure is so rare. Time and time again he has done it.

I'll say it now. I want to see a 5th fight. Badly. That one fight made the card worth $70. Great fight by both guys. It was a warriors fight. I just hope we get some up and comers who can offer as much as those two in the ring tonight. With all these great fighters nearing their end, we need more young ones who will offer the kind of Skill and Will that Floyd, Manny and Juan has given us over the years. Broner shows a lot of promise, but we need more than just him. We need more who can put us in awe.

Comment

• Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
              Marquez has 40 KOs in 55 fights - he ALWAYS had power, and this time he was properly conditioned for a 147 fight, look what happens, even though he came in at 143.

When he fought Mayweather, Marquez was nowhere near as ready to fight at 147, most of his additional weight was fat. He had fought Diaz before in the same year at 135 and then he moved up to 147 to fight Floyd. Big jump up and poor conditioning that time around. But this time he got it right.
              Exactly. Couldn't have said this better myself.

Comment

• Thanks to JM Marquez for ridding boxing of the disease of Manny Pacquiao and his idiotic P@ctard followers.

Maybe there is hope for boxing now that Pacmania is DEAD.

Comment

• Knowing Pacman he'l be alright, but as a big fan of Mnny I'm just damn sad.

God bles them both

Comment

• Originally posted by fightingfigs View Post
                    tough to predict what wouldve happened or who had the upper hand really. One thing is for sure, Marquez has always had a timing upperhand stylistically and it played out for his favor tonight.
                    I agree,we still had the second half of the fight,anything can happen,manny could have gotten tired or I don't know,but it was only half way gone

Comment

• Originally posted by djeffectz View Post
                      Pac should retire, his head is not in the game anymore
                      His heads probably still in row z

Comment

Working...
                      X