No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: Mayweather Jr. Looking To Fight in February

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
    Look how many views this thread has so fast,just mention Floyd and him possibly fighting and people flock
    you know why?

'cause Froid "I will clean up the sport of boxing" PEDweather is the laughing stock of the boxing world.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1prodz View Post
      Naw, let me set you straight on the facts. Pacquaio and Martinez are already consider ducks, so it ducks accomplished for maynever. Second if Floyd flees the 154 division and fights at 47 then it's floyd-roid ducking real 154ers. And then everyone including the blind will see that roidweather only fought Cotta at 54 because he was a damaged fighter and not really a true 154 pound fighter. And last would be who he would pick if he went to 47, right now the only real choice for roid at 47 is Guerrero, but I could see roid taking the easiest fight possible and fighting Bradley at 47. So that's prertty much how Floyd-roid gets graded on his annual ducking fight schedule this year. So basically if roidweather ducks 54 he's scared of REAL JR.MIDDLES and is fleeing that divsion quick in a hurry. And if he fights Bradley over Guerrero then pacquaio is his idol and he's looking for the easiest high profile fight out there!!

So how come Pac doesn't fight Martinez is pac ducking him?? How come Pac doesn't fight Guerrero is Pac ducking him?? How come Pac doesn't face Trout is he ducking him?/ How come Pac doesn't face Canelo is he ducking him?? How come Pac doesn't face Broner is he ducking him?? Man shut the phuck up.. and make me some rice chump!

You should be banned from boxingscene for the lack of knowledge you posses.. ! Bradley is the easiest choice didn't he just beat Pac?? OH AIGHT THEN! Oh aight then *****... Facts or facts pac been knocked out twice.. and did not rematch those cats who slept him like nyquil is pac scared of them??

You being the dumb ass pac-tard you are... I GUARANTEE you can't answer my questions!

Comment

• Originally posted by Punching Diva View Post
        I dont think people thought Corrales vs. Castillo was a superfight before it happened. Its about the best fighting the best and Guerrero has earned his shot in the ring.
        Guerrero's shot is NOT at Floyd, it is at the BELT and whoever holds the BELT....and if Floyd gives up the belt which he has every right to do, then Guerrero can fight for that belt against someone else and Floyd can fight Canelo, Pac, or Martinez and no one is in position to complain about that scenario from a right/wrong standpoint.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuyukut View Post
          you know why?

'cause Froid "I will clean up the sport of boxing" PEDweather is the laughing stock of the boxing world.
          Man that was a ****** line... You should be smacked in the back of the head for that corny ass line.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuyukut View Post
            you know why?

Sorry i dont understand childish gibberish

Comment

• Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
              yeah but at least a thousand of those buys are probably you breaking in to peoples houses and ordering it on their cable to make Floyd look better.
              You need more material man cause that was terrible

Comment

• Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
                Sorry i dont understand childish gibberish
                says the guy that wonders if he can make a planet out of turds!

Comment

• gbp is still trying to convince floyd the guerrero fight isn't as lucrative as the canelo fight. seems they're following a script or something to make it look like floyd is not ducking canelo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
                    This can't be for real. Floyd's last three fights in the first half of the year have been in the first week of May. Why the hell would he suddenly decide to fight in February?
                    Maybe he's amping up his fight frequency. My guess is Robert will be his next opponent if he's fighting in Feb. Floyd would take time to build up the fight if it was against a high profile opponent.

Comment

• someone give the

french red headed step child a ! Maybe if he had actually earned the fight with Mayweather by taking on legit threats a/o champs in HIS division instead of feasting on old guys, '47lbers & a '40lber he'd get the fight......

Comment

Working...
                      X