Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: Mayweather Jr. Looking To Fight in February

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This kid already has an ego the size of Texas.

Comment

• Originally posted by amayseng View Post
      Floyd needs to fight sooner rather than later

At this age to stay sharp.

He's the best therefore u fight on his terms not yours.

Canelo is a premadonna

I'm hoping the ghost gets the payday vs Floyd

He deserves it.
      Problem with that NOBODY knows who Guerrrero is... they wont make enough money with that fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by richardt View Post
        Love it the *** all you want but that is going to change a thing. Go ahead and hate the rain....yell at it all you want but that isn't going to stop it from falling. You do NOT get it that Floyd is NOT obligated to Guerrero! Foyd can drop the belt any time he wants or he can chose to fight Guerrero. The LOGIC of money has nothing to do with my personal preference! I want to see the SUPERFIGHTS and if Floyd drops the belt and fights Martinez or Pac then there is NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT and the public would rather have those fights over Guerrero!
        I dont think people thought Corrales vs. Castillo was a superfight before it happened. Its about the best fighting the best and Guerrero has earned his shot in the ring.

Comment

• Originally posted by Punching Diva View Post
          I dont think people thought Corrales vs. Castillo was a superfight before it happened. Its about the best fighting the best and Guerrero has earned his shot in the ring.
          corrales v castillo wasn't a superfight, it was a great fight. ward gatti 1 2 and 3 were not super fights but great fights. Floyd v ODH was a super fight but not a great fight. Ali Frazier 1 was both a super fight and a great fight.

Comment

• LMAO!
            Larrold trolling again!
            how the hell is he using Floyds name
            of mention Floyd Mayweater and you will get millions of fans curious to see who you are just because she mentioned his name! hahha
            what a joke
            thats not how it works Larrold

Comment

• Look how many views this thread has so fast,just mention Floyd and him possibly fighting and people flock

Comment

• If true then he must have a big fight lined up for September
                He has said before that it takes 6 months to build a ppv fight so maybe Guerrero in feb and either Pacquiao or Martinez in sept

Comment

• Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
                  Are you just using Floyds name to make an excuse for fighting Cotto in May?cause what you just said made 0 sense..If Floyd was fighting in February the fight would have been announced by now and since when does Floyd fight in February?
                  uh-oh better go twitter Canelo a few death threats for this blasphemy against Floyd. Let that fool know what time it is...

Comment

• Smoke & Mirrors; Floyd Gives The Illusion He'll Fight

He isn't fighting Canelo for the same reason he won't fight Pacquiao. Too dangerous. If Floyd made Cotto & Mosley wait 10 years, he's sure not going to fight Canelo coming into his prime. All BS.

Comment

• Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
                      Hey he does over a million everytime out,if it aint broke why fix it
                      yeah but at least a thousand of those buys are probably you breaking in to peoples houses and ordering it on their cable to make Floyd look better.

Comment

Working...
                      X