No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: V. Klitschko Admits End is Near, Rips David Haye

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
    Povetkin in Germany would do just as well and there would be too gain, hes undefeated too and has a win over Huck who has bad blood with Vitali, he also took Chambers '0' IMO a better win than anything Haye has.

6 months time fights with Price or Fury would be just as big especially with Furys mouth and it would sell due to the freak factor with both guys being huge.

All 3 IMO would be just as big and the fights themselves would be far more entertaining than watching Haye back-peddle in full retreat.
    All of this, and still not once did you inform me that Vitali would fight Haye! LOL I dont see Haye backpeddling from that big, slow, old bum! I think Haye is going to destroy Vitali! Notice he's the one begging for the fight, while Vitali is avoiding it.

Comment

You all say this but the thing is would you give Vitali any credit? No, no you wouldn't. You'd only say the division ******, he'd already lost to one Klitschko, he was malnourished from his jungle adventures etc

You're calling Vitali Klitschko of all people a coward? Haye could of fought Vitali when he was 37/38 he has waited for him to hit 41 and would be 42 by the time the fight came around, now that is what you call a coward.

Haye only fights old men & fat bums like Audrey, Chisora. The guy is a joke.
      Why isn't he challenging the young blood in Povektin, Fury & Price?

He has continually ducked Vitali like the plague, I predicted years ago he would until Vitali was ancient if he even bothered to fight him at all. He is so transparent and his fanbase fall for his lies, squirming and cherrypicking everytime.

He only entered the jungle to kill more time, making out he wants it but as usual is using stalling tactics.
      I'd absoloutley give Vitali credit

Point is, i know you guys don't like Haye, you have all made that pretty clear.

But Vitali is a man who has traded on the ""promises rematch, retires"thing his entire career

He promised Haye a fight, and is now trying to get out of it, and you are supporting him.

you can't do that.

It's too biased.

Comment

Originally posted by House of Stone View Post
        fight haye or retire, its that simple.
        This.

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
          All of this, and still not once did you inform me that Vitali would fight Haye! LOL I dont see Haye backpeddling from that big, slow, old bum! I think Haye is going to destroy Vitali! Notice he's the one begging for the fight, while Vitali is avoiding it.

Exactly what Haye said about Wladimir.
          He keeps sending Haye contracts & agreeing but its Haye pulling out and making excuses.
          Talk is cheap.

Hes not going to destroy Vitali, he is scared of him lol. That is what scared people do, they talk.
          Look at when Vitali took his silly hat off him that time, he looked like he was about to cry.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
            I'd absoloutley give Vitali credit

Point is, i know you guys don't like Haye, you have all made that pretty clear.

But Vitali is a man who has traded on the ""promises rematch, retires"thing his entire career

He promised Haye a fight, and is now trying to get out of it, and you are supporting him.

you can't do that.

It's too biased.

Hasn't he sent him a new contract? Why don't Haye sign it then? Vitali only stated the end is near, he hasn't said he is retiring for definite.
            I'm sure if Haye genuinely does want the fight, Vitali will fight him before he hangs them up.

When does he come out of that silly jungle show anyway?

Comment

Hasn't he sent him a new contract? Why don't Haye sign it then? Vitali only stated the end is near, he hasn't said he is retiring for definite.
              I'm sure if Haye genuinely does want the fight, Vitali will fight him before he hangs them up.

Haye is out now, he only lost 6 pounds in there so he should be able to enter training camp within a few weeks.

they should strike while the iron is hot, as dumb as that show is Haye had 12 million households watching him every night for 3 weeks, the fight would sell.

Comment

He keeps sending Haye contracts & agreeing but its Haye pulling out and making excuses.
                Talk is cheap.

Hes not going to destroy Vitali, he is scared of him lol. That is what scared people do, they talk.
                Look at when Vitali took his silly hat off him that time, he looked like he was about to cry.
                Bro, Vitali & Haye are not idiots they know by making these comments they are keeping the fight relevant. It's the biggest draw in the Heavyweight division, there is too much money to be made here; Both Vitali & Bonte know this. RTL havw been backing Haye with post fight interviews and such plus a nice big fat paycheck for Vitali's retirement. It's gonna happen early 2013.
                Last edited by damuttz112; 12-04-2012, 12:23 AM.

Comment

Talk is cheap.

GTFO Haye aint making no excuses, He has nothing to lose! Yea he ducked a few years back, but things are different now! Vitali just proved he wont fight Haye, in this very interview! He STILL talking about a contract, or something that happened while Haye was fghting Chisora! WHAT ABOUT NOW, LETS MAKE THE FIGHT! After Haye busted Chisora(the same guy who dragged Vitali into the deep water's) That should have made Haye's chances of getting the fight, stronger! This guy is doing pr interviews, about why the fight WONT happen("We sent a contract a long time ago..blah blah blah") Instead of calling Haye right now, and making the fight! Vitali, and Mayweather are ruining boxing.

Comment

Vitali is Lewis now and Haye is Vitali...deja vu...Vitali also only wanted a old in retirement Lewis...before that he wanted nothing to do with him...and the same Klit supporter now hating Haye for something that Vitali did first back then...

Comment

Vitali is talking about the contract they sent before Haye destroyed Chisora! After that, they changed their mind on fighting him!

Comment

Working...
                      X