Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: V. Klitschko Admits End is Near, Rips David Haye

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What i get from Vitali backers posts is that Haye would win and they don't want that, but they try to cover it up with excuses about Haye not being deserving, waiting while Vitali got old etc. You guys are trying desperately to defend him and it's pathetic. If you honestly thought Vitali would win you wouldn't need to bring excuses about age.

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
      GTFO Haye aint making no excuses, He has nothing to lose! Yea he ducked a few years back, but things are different now! Vitali just proved he wont fight Haye, in this very interview! He STILL talking about a contract, or something that happened while Haye was fghting Chisora! WHAT ABOUT NOW, LETS MAKE THE FIGHT! After Haye busted Chisora(the same guy who dragged Vitali into the deep water's) That should have made Haye's chances of getting the fight, stronger! This guy is doing pr interviews, about why the fight WONT happen("We sent a contract a long time ago..blah blah blah") Instead of calling Haye right now, and making the fight! Vitali, and Mayweather are ruining boxing.

And how do you know things are different now? Hes lied/messed everyone around numerous times before, why should anybody believe him now? He has been saying for years he wants too fight him.
      If Haye genuinely wants it, the fight will happen. Unlike Mr Haye, Vitali has never ducked anybody!
      Come on man hes been in their with Lennox, Byrd, Sanders, Peter, Solis you really think he is scared of David Haye? I know hes getting a bit soft with old age but I highly doubt hes too worried about Hayes talk.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
        And how do you know things are different now? Hes lied/messed everyone around numerous times before, why should anybody believe him now? He has been saying for years he wants too fight him.
        If Haye genuinely wants it, the fight will happen. Unlike Mr Haye, Vitali has never ducked anybody!
        Come on man hes been in their with Lennox, Byrd, Sanders, Peter, Solis you really think he is scared of David Haye? I know hes getting a bit soft with old age but I highly doubt hes too worried about Hayes talk.
        Because Back then he was ducking and he was scared to lose! After the audley harrison fight, he had no choice but to fight them, because the audley fight made Haye Look bad! Also, Haye is retiring! Back then he was scared to lose, but now, this is the only fight that matters to haye because win, lose, or draw, he's still retiring! And I dont care about the guys Vitali has fought, I want to see him fight Haye! The moment Haye beat the crap out of Chisora, Vitali was singing a whole different tune!

Comment

I'm embarrassed to be a Vitali fan.

David Haye retired Vitali. That's sad.
          lol

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
            Jeez, vitali sure talks about Haye a lot
            Hickey, don't sound more ****** than you need be. Klitschko answers quesrions that he is asked. Not too hard to understand....for others.

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
              So that makes me not a fan, because I said compared to what Haye did to Chisora, opposed to what he did with Vitali, was basically an asswhoopin? Yet you pic certain fighters to jock, and hate, and act biased? Your a stan, and a hater! Im not, Im a fan of the sport, and I want the best to fight the best! When Floyd made it impossible for me to stand up for him anymore, I had to call that brother a duck! Im a real fan, and Im proud to show my sport respect! You just dont know boxing.
              Oh man I am caught and I am really not a fan at all. No in all honesty I don't give two craps about what kind of fan you may think that I am and I sure as hell ain't going to lose any sleep over it. And your opinion will do little to sway how I feel about a sport that I have watched and loved for more then 40 years. And if you are really going to say that there are not fighters that you don't like and are biased against. Than I will call you what I believe you to be and that would be a liar.

I also have no problem admitting that I am a fan of the Klit brothers. They have showed nothing but respect for the sport and also for the history of boxing. They have also been nothing short of gentleman and class acts. They have showed up in shape to fights and have little to no controversies in their lives. They have been great role models and are a rather refreshing change from the fat American slobs that have polluted the heavyweight division for way to long.

I will also say that I would have loved to see Haye and Vit fight a few years ago. Now I don't care if it happens for a couple of reasons. First off I will admit that I can't stand Haye. Simply because he has been nothing more than smoke and mirrors since he moved to the HW division. And nothing will change my opinion of him and as I have already said I don't care if Haye ever fights again regardless of who he may fight against.

I would also not be surprised if he was just waiting for Vit to get old which in my opinion he has. Since that is Haye's MO since he moved up. Because the only in his prime HW he has fought was actually Chisora. I also have no shame in saying I honestly don't want to see Vit lose to Haye. Which is a real possibility because he is old and he is not even the same fighter he was only two years ago.

It is certainly not to the same extreme but it kind of reminds me of when I sat with tears in my eyes as Larry Holmes whooped up on an old Ali way back in 1980. I didn't want Ali to fight Holmes because I knew that it was only wishful thinking on anyone's part that it was going to end well for Ali. But even though I knew what was going to happen I still rooted for Ali.

With that said. I know I am being a bit dramatic and I don't believe it would be such a drastic ending for Vit. Simply because he surely has a much better chance than Ali. But it is still a good possibility that he would lose and to me Haye has done nothing to deserve such bragging rights. And just as I had hoped for Ali I would want Vit's career to have a better ending. And if my opinion makes me any less of a fan in your eyes I really and truly don't care.

In closing I don't think of myself as a nuthugger because I have always called out both Wlad and Vitali on what I believed to be bad opponents. I will also say that there is no doubt in my mind that if Vitali fights again he will fight Haye. And if he makes that choice I will of course root for him. And for all I know Haye might come into the fight and run like a scared rabbit as he did against both Wlad and Valuev. But, if he decides to retire I believe his legacy is already in place and it will be Haye that will have to find another way to carve out his legacy instead of picking fights with an old man.
              Last edited by Ravens Fan; 12-04-2012, 01:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens Fan View Post
                Oh man I am caught and I am really not a fan at all. No in all honesty I don't give two craps about what kind of fan you may think that I am and I sure as hell ain't going to lose any sleep over it. And your opinion will do little to sway how I feel about a sport that I have watched and loved for more then 40 years. And if you are really going to say that there are not fighters that you don't like and are biased against. Than I will call you what I believe you to be and that would be a liar.

I also have no problem admitting that I am a fan of the Klit brothers. They have showed nothing but respect for the sport and also for the history of boxing. They have also been nothing short of gentleman and class acts. They have showed up in shape to fights and have little to no controversies in their lives. They have been great role models and are a rather refreshing change from the fat American slobs that have polluted the heavyweight division for way to long.

I will also say that I would have loved to see Haye and Vit fight a few years ago. Now I don't care if it happens for a couple of reasons. First off I will admit that I can't stand Haye. Simply because he has been nothing more than smoke and mirrors since he moved to the HW division. And nothing will change my opinion of him and I have already I don't care if Haye ever fights again regardless of who he may fight against.

I would also not be surprised if he was just waiting for Vit to get old which in my opinion he has. Since that is Haye's MO since he moved up. Because the only in his prime HW he has fought was actually Chisora. I also have no shame in saying I honestly don't want to see Vit lose to Haye. Which is a real possibility because he is old and he is not even the same fighter he was only two years ago.

It is certainly not to the same extreme but it kind of reminds me of when I sat with tears in my eyes as Larry Holmes whooped up on an old Ali way back in 1980. I didn't want Ali to fight Holmes because I knew that it was only wishful thinking on anyone's part that it was going to end well for Ali. But even though I knew what was going to happen I still rooted for Ali.

With that said. I know I am being a bit dramatic and I don't believe it would be such a drastic ending for Vit. Simply because he surely has a much better chance than Ali. But it is still a good possibility that he would lose and to me Haye has done nothing to deserve such bragging rights. And just as I had hoped for Ali I would want Vit's career to have a better ending. And if my opinion makes me any less of a fan in your eyes I really and truly don't care.

In closing I don't think of myself as a nuthugger because I have always called out both Wlad and Vitali on what I believed to be bad opponents. I will also say that there is no doubt in my mind that if Vitali fights again he will fight Haye. And if he makes that choice I will of course root for him. And for all I know Haye might come into the fight and run like a scared rabbit as he did against both Wlad and Valuev. But, if he decides to retire I believe his legacy is already in place and it will be Haye that will have to find another way to carve out his legacy instead of picking fights with an old man.
                Some good points made.

Comment

Originally posted by Someone88 View Post
                  Some good points made.
                  I appreciate it. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens Fan View Post

I will also say that I would have loved to see Haye and Vit fight a few years ago. Now I don't care if it happens for a couple of reasons. First off I will admit that I can't stand Haye. Simply because he has been nothing more than smoke and mirrors since he moved to the HW division. And nothing will change my opinion of him and as I have already said I don't care if Haye ever fights again regardless of who he may fight against.

You cant call me a liar buddy, because TIME AND TIME AGAIN, I have told u! I was a DEDICATED Floyd fan, until he made it impossible for me to stick up for him anymore! After that, I started calling him a ducker! I cant claim to respect the sport, and be okay with Floyd and Vitali not fighting the best! Again, you bring up Haye ducking at HW! I keep saying it over and over again, I AGREE!!!! But now Vitalie is ducking Haye! At least you admitted to being biased, but me personally, I cant be fake like that! Im a throwback fan! If Floyd wont fight pac, then I cant sit up here and argue about how he's not ducking! Some of my friends at boxing s-ci-ialist are mad at me, because I talk bad about Floyd now! But Im older and more mature now! Im a legitimate boxing fan now! You and me are not the same, but at least you admitted that you were biased, and explained why you didnt want Vitali to fight Haye! Thats better than lying about being biased, and trying to hide it like everyone else!

Comment

Entire govt of Ukraine resigned Monday. Vitali focusing on becoming president than fighting ATM.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...t-resigns.html

The ruling Regions Party appears to have retained control of the Verkhovna Rada with the help of independents despite a strong challenge from the opposition parties of boxer Vitali Klitschko and imprisoned ex-premier Yulia Tymoshenko.
                      Vitali watching how this plays out. Dude has a chance to do something outside of Boxing

Comment

Working...
                      X