Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am I the only one who thinks Cotto vs Trout was a draw ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
    Cotto was outboxing Trout, but he just couldn't hurt him unlike the other way around.

Trout was nothing special at all, just bigger and more powerful at the weight. He should not get much credit for this win.
    Why is that always the case on here?

A guy beats a guy who was favoured to lose against, everyone is picking him to lose apart from a handful and then after he does the unthinkable and wins in dominant fashion it's "He should get no credit for this".

Trout just beat one of the top ranked Jr Middleweights in the world in dominant fashion of course he get's credit for the win.

Comment

The fight was good,but a draw is pushing it...Trout clearly won this fight no doubt(no pun intended)about it...

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        I did not score it but I remember that going in to the 12th round the fight was up in the air. I agree with a draw. Actually in round 7, all I was thinking was that this fight will most likely end up being a Draw. It looked like a draw in the end, but the judges felt that it was basically a near-shut out for Trout.
        Going into the 7th it could have been a draw, it was close after 7.

Then Trout won 7-12 and made it not close at all.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post

A guy beats a guy who was favoured to lose against, everyone is picking him to lose apart from a handful and then after he does the unthinkable and wins in dominant fashion it's "He should get no credit for this".

Trout just beat one of the top ranked Jr Middleweights in the world in dominant fashion of course he get's credit for the win.
          I agree with this...

Comment

Before this fight Cotto's only legit loses were to Pacquiao and Mayweather, of course the cheato fight doesn't count, and Trout comes in and dominates him through 12 rounds.

I had this 8-4 on my first viewing and 10-2 on my second. This wasn't a close fight and of course Trout should/does get major credit for it.

Comment

I scored it 116-112 in favor of Cotto lol. That was with my Cotto goggles on. I had a few questionable close rounds that I gave to Cotto out of pride, but they could have gone either way.

My final score has to be 115-113 for Trout. The kid is good and I look forward to his next fights.

Comment

Ya I had it a draw too.

Disgraceful robbery tbh.

Rumors had it that Cotto had *** with that female judge, but it was a drunk one night stand back in college and she waited all these years for revenge.

Comment

Wow. Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    Wow. Lol.

Trout out landed him with clearly the more clean, effective punches in all of those rounds. Hurt him multiple times.

Which rounds did Cotto win between 7-12?

Comment

I completely agree IronDan my man, and see that it was possible for it to be a draw going into the 7th. I had it 4-2 Trout with round 4 being a close round but I gave it to Trout. The only rounds I gave to Miguel at that point was 2 and 5.

My scorecard was 118-110 Trout.

Comment

Working...
                      X